Recent content by level

  1. level

    Buying Lucid Air GT close to warranty expiration

    Congratulations! My 2023 Air Touring has been very reliable.
  2. level

    Greeting and salutations

    Congratulations and welcome! 😸
  3. level

    Maybe time for a new thread for owners who report *no* problems, (or at least, very few)

    I feel like I'm the minority here on the forum. For owning my Air Touring almost 3 years, I rarely had any problem, zero major issues. Hey, I've had 3 flat tires in 2 months this year 😅
  4. level

    2.8.17 update

    Received and installed the update this morning, everything works fine after the update. More robustness is always welcome!
  5. level

    Would You Purchase Again?

    I would. my AT rarely gives me hard times, and it's been pretty reliable for the past 3 years.
  6. level

    OTA 2.8.16

    Mine is pretty reliable. Have the car for almost 3 years, have put 16000 miles on it. No issues. I don't even remember when was the last time I did the reset. probably last year in March, my phone couldn't link my Air as the key, but it turned out it was my phone's issue. Everything works fine...
  7. level

    Need a referral code

    Feel free to use mine: O31OQ9XD
  8. level

    Software Version 2.8.7

    Took about 80mins to update from 9:37 to 10:57, can't wait to get home to try the robustness
  9. level

    Software Version 2.8.7

    Got the notification to update to 2.8.7 this morning, remotely updating now😸 Hope we Airs get Halo and Dashcam soon🤞
  10. level

    Upcoming Test Drive Advice for long-time Tesla owner?

    Mine started from a complete stop on its own on I-10, when I tested the hands-free feature last month. I remember it was a complete stop, I could be wrong.😅
  11. level

    New 2026 Lucid Air Touring from a 2018 Tesla Model 3

    Congrats and welcome!🩵
  12. level

    Hi

    Welcome!😀
  13. level

    San Diego meetup - 02/04/24

    Got ya. So the meet at 9am will be at the spot in the green circle. Am I right?
  14. level

    San Diego meetup - 02/04/24

    Is this parking lot the one we are gonna meet at 9am?
  15. level

    San Diego meetup - 02/04/24

    I'm in! This will be my first Lucid gathering!😄
Back
Top