Recent content by ksn

  1. K

    Brake System Fault, Automatic Vehicle Hold Fault

    Received the same set of errors today (parking brake might not be engaged, Automatic Vehicle Hold Fault, Parking Brake Fault. called customer support and they asked me to try the hard reset and that did not help. 2022 Air with little more than 30k miles on the vehicle. Hopefully not a major issue
  2. K

    Lucid Air is the best selling EV luxury sedan in America

    https://apple.news/AKw4NcfTFRBOk24BBHaSsQg The Lucid Air is America’s best-selling luxury EV sedan According to electrek
  3. K

    highway assist disengaged

    I received this error yesterday. I had updated to 2.4.4 Tuesday night and everything worked great. I was able to test lane change and it was seamless. But half a mile before the exit HA disengaged and regen kicked in. Thankfully there were no cars close by and I was able to accelerate. I didn't...
  4. K

    Review of sapphire by MKB

    Hopefully positive review does the reverse of what happened after his review of Fisker
  5. K

    Easy Entry

    Don’t have to press the brakes for the seat to move forward . Just wear your seat belt and the seat will move to your preset position
  6. K

    BUG 2024 Bug Survey!!!

    @Bobby Any chance we can add sometimes as an option in the survey?
  7. K

    Give Kudos to Lucid

    Yes, it's the same John. He moved here to set up the service center in Long Island and is now focussing on NY/ NJ. I think John and folks like him are the real Batman :). Looking for distress signals and jumping right into action. I am sure they are short staffed and in all probability had to...
  8. K

    Give Kudos to Lucid

    Shout out to John, who manages the service request for NJ. My due bill items tool almost 8 months to get addressed, but it did not prevent me from enjoying the car. Yesterday as I was driving back home I hit a huge pot hole and my front passenger tire blew up immediately (around 4.00 pm). I...
  9. K

    Delay and Reverb for callers when using CarPlay?

    I am on 2.1.20 and when I am on CarPlay people on the other end say I sound very distant. I turned off CarPlay during the middle of a call yesterday and connected via th native phone bluetooth interface and heard no complaints after that.
  10. K

    Lidar Blocked whenever it rains - what does the Lidar do?

    Received the error during the rain today. Haven’t had this issue after the 2.0.59 update but has started showing up after 2.1.20 Initially I only saw the yellow triangle with the yellow exclamation but no error message. Mobile service was with me when this happened and after diagnosing for a...
  11. K

    Amazing Canada Road Trip

    Might be elevation as well, in addition to speed. My drive from NJ to Binghamton leg was averaging around 3.2 thru the Pocono mountains.
  12. K

    Amazing Canada Road Trip

    True, outside Toronto region the infrastructure for fast charging was almost non existent. We had planned exclusively for L2 charging when in Canada
  13. K

    Amazing Canada Road Trip

    I was torn about taking my Lucid (Touring 19 " , no aero wheels ) instead of my ICE car on a 1000+ mile roadtrip from New Jersey to London, Canada. Eventually my wife and kid convinced me that the comfort of Lucid would outweigh any other issues we would run into and I am glad we did. To...
  14. K

    Tesla to J1772 Adapter

    @Worldwide Beagle , @DeaneG , @Spin Doctor - Thanks a lot taking the time to provide feedback. I ordered the Tesla tap but look like it may not reach me before my trip. So was trying to see if there if there are other options available. Looks like I just need to hope the Tesla tap makes it in time.
  15. K

    Tesla to J1772 Adapter

    😊 Found the following 80 amp adapters . The first one seems to be UL rated EVDANCE Tesla to J1772 Charging Adapter - Max 80 Amp & 250V J1772 EV Adapter Tesla Charger Adapter Compatible with Tesla High Powered Connectors Destination Chargers and Mobile Connectors https://a.co/d/cgXSnlj...
Back
Top