When i tried changing colors in vibes app I can see spot lights inside the middle console, inside foot wells, door pockets and a strip along the roof. I dont see any chnages on the door strip.
My GGT is finally scheduled for home delivery next week. For those who have gone through a home delivery before, do you have any tips on what to expect and what I should check before signing the final acceptance?
Is there a specific time window to submit a service request and report any...
Trying to decide between leather vs Purluxe Premium. There is a vehicle with all other options i want but it has Mojave Purluxe Premium interior. My configuration actually had Tahoe. I was of the opinion leather is more durable since i saw few posts where people had images with tears in their...
I found a vehicle in the inventory but it does not have tow package. Any idea if tow package can be added after delivery or is it possible to install the tow hitch after delivery? I asked my SA but did not hear back. My main reason for tow hitch is to use a bike rack.
Did anyone try using a hitch bike rack on gravity? Can someone share information on weight restrictions for using hitch bile rack. Any idea if this can be done right away when i get a gravity with tow package or does it need the tow mode software update? Thanks!
Is it possible to lease a lucid gravity and buy it out immediately after first/second month or does lucid not allow early buyout? If they do allow will $7500 credit be clawed back?