Recent content by korggy

  1. korggy

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    If I were Lucid and I knew that the future existence of the company depended on the successful launch of Cosmos, I would call Air "good enough for now" and put 100% of my engineering effort on Cosmos. As an Air owner myself I know it's not what you want to hear but that's reality.
  2. korggy

    2.8.17 update

    My wife's Audi Q6 is equally bad, and even though it can supposedly "receive updates just like a Tesla!" it hasn't actually received a single one since we bought it in Feb 2025. It's currently sitting at the dealer for the 5-hour maintenance required for this year's only software update. So yeah...
  3. korggy

    2.8.17 update

    I've had the GPS freeze as well, right after I picked up the car (seven updates ago). I haven't received 2.8.17 either.
  4. korggy

    2.8.17 update

    Told my wife this morning that my car was receiving it's seventh robustness update since I bought it in September and she said, "Geez, imagine how non-robust it must have been when you first got it!"
  5. korggy

    Make it official: beta testing

    Love that idea ... similar to Tesla's FSD reporting button.
  6. korggy

    Engineering Explained. This is bad.

    1. He missed my biggest gripe: the speedometer moves up when cruise control is on. As someone who is 6'5" this means that if I position my steering wheel for "cruise control off" I can't see my speed with cruise control on because it moves up behind the top of the steering wheel! Only solution...
  7. korggy

    OTA 2.8.16

    What are release notes? Robustness?
  8. korggy

    16-yr-old son trapped in back seat

    Ok I tried this for a 2nd time with my wife yesterday. She finally pulled hard enough that the rear door opened and the alarm went off. Her words: "I had to pull extremely hard. If it was a 4-yr-old back here, and the car was on fire, they'd be dead."
  9. korggy

    16-yr-old son trapped in back seat

    ok my son was unavailable so I tested this with my wife. In the back seats she was unable to open either the left or right doors with the car locked and off. I told her to make sure she was pulling the handle hard enough. She started calling me a variety of expletives and yelling at me to let...
  10. korggy

    16-yr-old son trapped in back seat

    Maybe my son didn't pull hard enough on the handle. I'll have him sit back there, do some experiments, then report back.
  11. korggy

    16-yr-old son trapped in back seat

    The interior door handles don't work when the vehicle is locked, and there's no way to unlock it from the back seat. In fact I'm not sure there's a way to unlock it from the front seat either once the driver walks away and the car goes into sleep.
  12. korggy

    16-yr-old son trapped in back seat

    Took the Air on a road trip with the family this weekend. Stopped for a rest, jumped out, ran inside, then got a text from my 16-yr-old son saying, "Help I'm trapped in the back seat! 😅" Apparently the passive lock traps everybody in the car with no way to get out...? Or am I missing something...
  13. korggy

    Update 2.8.9 is a step back for DDPro

    Can you rewrite that demand in terms of robustness please?
  14. korggy

    Software Version 2.8.7

    2026 GT, 40-minute install. No noticeable differences so far. Passive unlock still slow to respond but I'm starting to suspect it's more related to my phone or the phone app -- seems when the phone is unlocked it works perfectly, when the phone is locked it can take a while. Probably the phone...
Back
Top