Recent content by kopik

  1. kopik

    3.0 on Air

    Yes, but users can't add it. I think it's there on Gravity, but not on Air.
  2. kopik

    3.0 on Air

    Of course, that's why I said "quite a few" and not "all". I based my judgement in part on the number of efficiency related threads/replies on this forum only...
  3. kopik

    3.0 on Air

    I don't know what their motivation was. Maybe to sacrifice a function for a "clear look", which I am not a fun of. Who knows? I agree, people usually don't go into their glovebox, especially while driving. However I would dare to guess that quite a few of Lucid owners regularly check their trip...
  4. kopik

    3.0 on Air

    Yes. Actually you can get to both Trip and the Glovebox by pulling down the line above the drive settings on the top of the Pilot screen. However it's a second click (more distraction). In prior versions both of these buttons were on the home screen - one click (both faster and safer). Clearly a...
  5. kopik

    3.0 on Air

    Got a loaner with 2.11.0 today. Noticed that the trip and glovebox buttons have disappeared from the pilot home screen, and now require at least 2 clicks to activate. What an improvement!
  6. kopik

    3.0 on Air

    Is there any user manual or youtube clip on how to use the new UI? Or the owners have to figure everything out themselves?
  7. kopik

    Lucid accelerator

    Do Lucid cars have some kind of a "black box" or Event Data Recorder (EDR) for this type of the events? Many cards do these days
  8. kopik

    Is The 2027 Air Announcement Imminent?

    Based on the current Lucid AT configurator (no massage/ventilated seats option), I currently have 2 Lucids on lease - my first one and my last one. Unless it changes for MY 2028 when my lease is up...
  9. kopik

    Costco with AE charging station $0.61/kWhr

    Actually EA stations at Costco in NorCal have always been expensive. And at some point, without any notice, they even dropped out of the Lucid's free EA charging network. Only a few months later they put up signs about no free charging...
  10. kopik

    Lucid Gravity in Service for 9+ Weeks — Can I Request Lease Payment Reimbursement?

    I am in the Bay Area and also having issues with the wiper blades even after they were replaced. I also now have a new tear of the leatherette on the left bolster of the driver seat (guilty of getting in and out of the car!). I've tried to reach the customer service several times but with no...
  11. kopik

    Sharing a positive service experience

    I actually have had an amazing Lucid service experience recently. On one of the Tuesdays I started hearing a loud rattle from the bottom of the car which got worse by the end of the day. I filed a service request that night through the Lucid website. On Wednesday at 7.30 am I got both an email...
  12. kopik

    Air Version 2.9.0

    Something really strange and worrisome happened in my Lucid App recently. My silver AT is now depicted in black color. Should I be worried that my car will change color too?
  13. kopik

    Air Version 2.9.0

    You've got a turbo lag!;)
  14. kopik

    Air Version 2.9.0

    This Wikipedia page does not address this, but I am wondering, does this act imply that if a customer violates warranty conditions (i.e doesn't update within prespecified time), the company will have to prove it to somebody when it's voiding the warranty? What entity will it have to prove it to...
  15. kopik

    Air Version 2.9.0

    First, why do you think that Lucid has to prove anything to anybody? Also, I think they for sure have ways to track which car and phone app received the notification. Should not be that hard.
Back
Top