Recent content by koflo

  1. koflo

    Homelink Triggering On Its Own

    It’s possible but I also have a taycan and gt4rs in the garage that regularly use homelink without any issues. Before the gravity, I traded in an air that was also using home link. It’s not impossible but would be an insane coincidence if it was my garage door motor being on the fritz. Also it’s...
  2. koflo

    Homelink Triggering On Its Own

    No. I think theres some confusion here. What I am saying is that I think the car itself queues failed attempts of triggering the garage door or it has a retry period built in. When the car is unlocked again using the key (which has a wide radius and triggers when I am inside my home) then it...
  3. koflo

    Homelink Triggering On Its Own

    For me it’s the menu button on the screen.
  4. koflo

    Homelink Triggering On Its Own

    Ahhh I thought I saw something on the forum but couldnt find it. Thank you! Yeah I think I will probably do the same. Simple fix for now until its fixed. Silly we have to do it but oh well. I would love if Lucid would acknowledge it at the very least and give a timeline on a fix. Thank you for...
  5. koflo

    Homelink Triggering On Its Own

    Hi everyone, I wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue. I have homelink configured on my gravity (had it on my air, have it on my taycan, have it on my 4rs) and I have noticed (or not noticed really) that for whatever reason, the gravity stores failed attempts of opening the garage. Or...
  6. koflo

    Let rate our service center

    When I got my air, the Phx lucid service center would have gotten a 5/5 all day. My most recent gravity experience really showed the lack of personnel. I would say they’ve slipped squarely in the 3/5 range.
  7. koflo

    What causes Air to "feel" like it is going faster at cruise than other cars?

    Could be the weight of the car or how quiet the cabin is as well.
  8. koflo

    Auto lock unlock and Garage Opener

    I’ve had some issues with homelink. It works about 10% of the time. The bigger concern is there’s times where it doesn’t work so I eventually pull out my phone and open the garage through the app. I go inside, garage closes, etc… minutes later the car unlocks because the key is within range and...
  9. koflo

    Bye Lucid Air and Another Dear Lucid... Letter

    Midday Tuesday the 28th, I got an email from @marqie (huge thanks again for all the help!) letting me know my car was almost done. Oddly enough, I hadn't heard anything from Lucid since the Friday prior (the 24th), when they mentioned the rear gateway was dead and needed replacing, though they...
  10. koflo

    Bye Lucid Air and Another Dear Lucid... Letter

    Responded. Thank you for your willingness to provide support here!
  11. koflo

    Bye Lucid Air and Another Dear Lucid... Letter

    I don’t know man but I could really use it right about now 😅😂
  12. koflo

    Bye Lucid Air and Another Dear Lucid... Letter

    I do agree that this does not fall solely in lucids hands. I didn’t even explicitly blame Lucia for that update. It was a negative update though and a negative experience. I carved out an hour of my work day to uber back and forth to an enterprise that didn’t have a car for me. I do think this...
  13. koflo

    Bye Lucid Air and Another Dear Lucid... Letter

    Totally get that. I promise you I do, I travel for work about half the month every single month. I guess what I’m saying is that there aren’t many uber drivers out here. For instance, yesterday it took about 10 minutes to find me a driver at 3pm. On the map I saw two drivers while it was trying...
  14. koflo

    Bye Lucid Air and Another Dear Lucid... Letter

    Another negative update: today I finally had some time to escape and grab the rental car from enterprise. I confirmed with my lucid rep that enterprise would be ready for me when I got there and she confirmed I was good to go. I ubered to enterprise (20-25 minute uber). When I got there...
  15. koflo

    Bye Lucid Air and Another Dear Lucid... Letter

    Update: After leaving 3 voicemails and texting one of the reps on his line (passed to me by a forum member so thank you), I did receive a call back about 30 minutes ago. The representative, Tyler, apologized a great bit and said that yesterday he was alone so thats why the phones were going...
Back
Top