Recent content by KLusinyan

  1. K

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.0 software update

    Had nearly no issues since the previous update and definitely have not had any issues since the latest update. Only thing is when I use the lucid app to adjust climate the walk up unlock doesn’t seem to function and I have to use the key fob to unlock the doors. Odd but minor issue.
  2. K

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    You may need to use glue
  3. K

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    I really want to see everyone’s center console bins when you’ve printed them! Sent out the files to 10 or so of you folks and I’m excited to see what everyone came up with.
  4. K

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    This is more of an annoyance than a bug, but I would really appreciate if the homelink pop up was smaller or did not pop up again after you close the screen. I open my garage door and as I try to input destination address and it keeps popping up until I am 50 or so feet away. Mini activate pop...
  5. K

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Thank you I will try this, although easy entry & exit has always been off. Seems to just jump to lowest for some reason on park. Will toggle and see if that fixes it.
  6. K

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Anyone else having the ride height going into lowest when parking the vehicle? Very annoying with it being so low and hitting the curb getting in and out
  7. K

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    FYI, I have gotten a few DMs for the center console bin files for those of you who have 3D printers so if anyone wants the files just let me know.
  8. K

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    Ya just dm me your email and I can send you all the files I have.
  9. K

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    Haha, with two toddlers it’s never enough.
  10. K

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    Finalized version of the center console! Next stop a solution for the glove compartment.
  11. K

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    Ya, dm your email and I can email the base grid files to you. You’re going to have to design your own bins unless you want my exact setup. The notches in the gravity center console make it a bit of a hassle but once you know what to do it works out great.
  12. K

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    Still a work in progress, but what I have so far.
  13. K

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    I have created a gridfinity fusion file for the 1st portion of the center console. It is a baseplate that fits and those of you who 3D print can create varying bins as needed. I can send whatever I make if you would like, but I just got a 3D printer and am new to this so bear with me LOL. Let...
  14. K

    Software 3.3.20 Update

    No update yet, but I did just pick up my car from service this morning. I do not know if that has anything to do with it.
  15. K

    Engineering Explained. This is bad.

    Lucid is Shaquille O'Neal. They are a dominant force on the court but cannot seem to make any free throws.
Back
Top