Recent content by Kairide

  1. Kairide

    Anyone ever had their child hurt by the 2nd row of a vehicle?

    As I’ve said earlier, this isn’t solely a Lucid issue. Tesla 7 seater Model Y is the same. If you hit the button to fold down the middle row the seat back slams forward. Unless you have motorized folding seats this is just the way it works. You need gravity to make sure the seat backs fold.
  2. Kairide

    Gravity GT Window Tinting

    I did 25% on the front windows to match the rear. I never tint windshields or roofs. Also in the Sac area. Just make sure you’re getting it done at a reputable tint shop.
  3. Kairide

    The simple satisfaction of home dryer outlet charging

    PG&E and cheap can’t be used in the same sentence. I feel sorry for those who get stuck with PG&E for electricity.
  4. Kairide

    Regret my purchase

    Until you start coming home to an opened garage door because it opened the garage door again after you left. Then you realize that there’s other subscription free options that can accomplish the same thing.
  5. Kairide

    Regret my purchase

    I’m not using any GDO. I’m using Samsung Smart things. My phone is used to determine my location and when to open my garage door.
  6. Kairide

    Regret my purchase

    Tesla charges for Homelink now too. MyQ is garbage and they charge a subscription now. I ditched them as others did once they started charging. They provide the same service you can get for free with HA/Ratgdo if you have a Chamberlin. Unfortunately I have a Genie and have to use Samsung...
  7. Kairide

    Gravity UX 3.6.3 is rolling out

    Love native YouTube music integration in Teslas. Get in and the music just starts.
  8. Kairide

    Share Your Feedback - Enhanced Rear Cabin Comfort

    I’ve noticed that too, turning auto mode off greatly decreases fan noise when the rear HVAC is on.
  9. Kairide

    Keep Mode

    I’ve always used creature comfort too, I didn’t know Lucid came out with a Keep mode similar to Tesla.
  10. Kairide

    Share Your Feedback - Enhanced Rear Cabin Comfort

    The rear HVAC seems to be defaulted to on now. Went for a drive yesterday and the rear HVAC was on even though there was no one back there and I manually turned it off on my last drive. Tesla’s HVAC sensors and systems are far superior. I can have a car seat in the back of the Model Y empty and...
  11. Kairide

    Share Your Feedback - Enhanced Rear Cabin Comfort

    The rear HVAC logic is all over the place. Previous to 3.6.3 the rear HVAC would never turn on automatically with my son in his booster seat. At least I knew I’d always have to turn it on if needed. Now it sometimes senses him and sometimes doesn’t. Based on that, the rear HVAC turns itself on...
  12. Kairide

    Gravity UX 3.6.3 is rolling out

    I haven’t noticed any changes. I stream music via CarPlay and then select the AirPlay icon to switch back to the Lucid nav.
  13. Kairide

    Gravity UX 3.6.3 is rolling out

    Funny you mentioned that, I actually just got back from a quick trip and decided to check that as I got out. I noticed the rear vents were on even though no one was back there. Turned them off and can confirm the front is quiet again. Before the rear HVAC wouldn’t turn on automatically when...
  14. Kairide

    Gravity UX 3.6.3 is rolling out

    I’ve never had HVAC issues since I picked up my Gravity in January. The AC has always been cold and blowing enough air. The cabin is large and expectedly takes longer to cool. The issue I noticed after 3.6.3 was the HVAC system was louder than before and compared to the amount of air blowing...
  15. Kairide

    Gravity UX 3.6.3 is rolling out

    After installing 3.6.3 it seems the HVAC is louder than before with little airflow coming from the front vents when in auto mode. Like a step back to when this happened before the last SW fix. With an exterior temp of 68 and the interior set to 72 it sounded like the HVAC was on full blast...
Back
Top