Did you install the tow hitch AFTER you got your Gravity? Mine doesn't have one and I am bummed about that. dunno if I can add now or how one does that.
Has anyone tried to trade in their Air for a new one? My Air GT is barely 4yrs old with 30K miles and Lucid is offering $41K for it. pretty rough given I paid close to $140K for it as one of first adopters.
lucky you in CA. here in CT fast chargers (especially those that work)are few and far between. It's a shame our current administration os so short sighted about the need to improve this infrastructure.
I live in CT. No one here has heard of Lucid. They need to up their PR. and I did not see that a big portion of Tesla owners are going to Lucid. Send the article please.
I love my GT. Everywhere I go people ask: "What IS that car". I answer: an all American, all electric car made in AZ. "Never heard of it". It's not enough to build one of the best cars you have to let folks KNOW about it. Unless you're reading car mags or are a car freak like me, you probably...
so about a year ago I wrote i was getting the Lidar Blocked almost everytime it rained. This thread seems to claim it has been fixed. well NOT in my GT and NOT in the GT loaner i got TODAY to use while Lucid sorts out why my cowl is lifting off repeatedly and shredding my wipers.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Carplay worked for me on and off. then..with yesterday's OTA update...i can SEE carplay, but Siri won;t answer and I can't hear anything playing...deleting eveything is truly a PITA. love the car but super frustrated with all this.
ok they came and warrantied the rim and fixed my brake sensor that had been acting up for weeks. I will say this: everyone I have dealt with on service/customer service side has been terrific. Note to all: if you have ANY issue with the car..call Lucid, don;t bother will local folks, even for...