Recent content by illopp00

  1. illopp00

    Gravity efficiency is low for me

    The efficiency app in the Gravity generally tells you what is using extra energy, I found some change in 3.6.5 that was making cameras and lighting use much more on one trip...
  2. illopp00

    Dream drive pro and autonomy subscription

    The Air's steering column design is a bit finicky, because the eye tracker is mounted to the dash and you have to get it just right to get it to behave. I personally have never had excessive warnings with hand-free but it does need a certain person height and seating and steering position....
  3. illopp00

    Autocross a Gravity?

    I wonder if the Sapphire uses different brake fluid, maybe service can put that in your car:)
  4. illopp00

    Looking at Used 2023 GT, What should I look for in the test drive

    Can you use recurrent to check battery health or VIN?
  5. illopp00

    HVAC auto needs fixing

    I left it on manual because I prefer warmer temps and higher airflow, and my kids wanted the vents to always do something specific (daughter always wants face and feet, son always just wants upper). And for the 3rd row pretty you need above speed 4. So wife/passenger is only on auto.
  6. illopp00

    Lucid's Future Amidst The Middle East Conflict

    Specs for the exobot sedan are pretty spicy, and suspiciously close to Sapphire/GT pack and range with some 23//24 wheels....2.6s 0-60, this doesn't seem like a low-end brand at all.
  7. illopp00

    Gravity vs BMW iX5

    Yeah it will probably have Escalade IQ style battery to get the mega range...
  8. illopp00

    Out of Spec posts various videos on Gravity road trip experience.

    Yes, its mostly based off the transcript uploaded and just summarized, but I always ask it to show me the main discussion and topics at 5 minute intervals.
  9. illopp00

    Will marketing finally make a turn? Ex Hyundai executive hired by Napoli

    Now I feel like i ought to try adding pulling my Gravity out of the garage to my workout routine :D
  10. illopp00

    Gravity vs BMW iX5

    I fully expect it to do great on highway range tests and charging, and beat the Gravity GT. It will also likely be more expensive and send you ads in the parallelogram screen.
  11. illopp00

    Declaration (my) Gravity Sorted

    I appreciate I may be jinxing this whole thing, but nonetheless sharing what I hope is a balanced view of our Gravity ownership. We took delivery in Nov 2025 of what I can only assume is a relatively early build. I can say it's now sorted and been working amazing in the past 2 weeks since...
  12. illopp00

    Target $0

    As I recall the Air got off to quite a slow start due to the same things, random build quality issues and buggy software, so its not and unsolvable problem.
  13. illopp00

    Target $0

    You CAN trust their track record of inconsistency 😬
  14. illopp00

    Ground clearance?

    What setting did you pick? Going to lowest always gave a setting, if you are saying there is a warning now for doors too close to the ground that would be cool.
  15. illopp00

    Will marketing finally make a turn? Ex Hyundai executive hired by Napoli

    The EPA Test also drives 100%-Dead, as in no more energy to move the vehicle, which a consumer never does, and the Gravity's 0% is actually a buffer for emergencies and degradation....
Back
Top