Recent content by idiot900

  1. idiot900

    3.0 on Air

    IIRC Lucid has pushed distinct updates with the same version number in the past, so I wouldn't take the version number too seriously. I'm looking forward to hearing peoples' impressions of the new software while I wait for my car to be blessed...
  2. idiot900

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    What did the update notes say?
  3. idiot900

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    Did they tell you that recently?
  4. idiot900

    Air Touring in for Surgery

    Glad you and yours are ok! Curious what the estimate was? That looks very expensive…
  5. idiot900

    High pitch electrical noises

    Be careful if you do remove the door trim. I was told by a service tech that at least on the Air it's easy to break the clips.
  6. idiot900

    High pitch electrical noises

    Just using tape to seal the gaps between the switches and the switch housing as best as possible without restricting the motion of the switches. There’s no trick to it. Made a significant difference on my Air. But with a recent software update it seems Lucid has fixed this problem in the Air...
  7. idiot900

    Is The 2027 Air Announcement Imminent?

    Would be strange for them to promise UX3 on Air and then decide to cease production a few months thereafter.
  8. idiot900

    High pitch electrical noises

    No, this was specifically high pitched noises emanating from various components in the interior of the car. The Air dash screens made noises which they fixed some time back in a software update. More recently I was specifically annoyed by the noise from the what I assume are the LEDs in the...
  9. idiot900

    Air software version 2.10.0

    2023 Touring here, received it last night. Have not driven enough to notice any new problems. However see they did not fix the mismatched font in media/maps part of the main dash screen. Hoping they are dedicating what few resources they have to 3.0 on Air still.
  10. idiot900

    Absurd mobile app battery usage

    Mobile key still works even though the app tells me mobile key is disabled when I disable location services?
  11. idiot900

    Lucid Air Wrapped like a Ferrari Luce

    Looks substantially better than the Ferrari Luce to me.
  12. idiot900

    100,000 Miles!

    Very cool! For how long has the car been trouble-free? Nice to see especially from an early build Air.
  13. idiot900

    Air Version 2.9.0

    Anybody get 2.9.2 that did not have their car bricked?
  14. idiot900

    High-pitched ringing noise

    I could be imagining this, but with update 2.9.0 the window switch noise sounds less prominent. Anybody else notice a change?
  15. idiot900

    Air Version 2.9.0

    You should be fine. I did not stay with my car for the download. This is a large update so it may take a while.
Back
Top