You dont need to dance. There is a way to approach the vehicle that ot can detect the keys right away. I have a key fob and i really wish i can make a video on how to make the Lucid Air open keyless. I have only been using the key fob as it is thin enough to live in my wallet. Prob half a second...
Do not panic. If the key is inside. All you need to do is tp press the handles in and it will pop out. It happened to me also. I thought i locked myself out.
I reset the system today. It went away. I am guessing the previous Update for "Robustness" has some files for DDP update that they have not activated yet.
Update is not good for DDPro. It kept on slowing down when passing by exits while on handsfree drive assists. Says slowing down for curve. It drops speed to 45 mph. We need update soon
Driving home today since the last update. Hands free drive assists is not working well. It slows down on straights when near highway exits saying it is slowing down for the curve. It drops down to 45 mph. I think they need to issue a rapid update. The feature I asked for but it is not working as...
I leased because of the crazy End of the Model year incentive. I got 31.25K off my 25 Air GT. Made me get out of our Touring 6 months early. I did the math and leasing then buyout at the end is better than straight financing in my case. Get the incentives if its available for lease...
I hope so too. Air just had significant updates recently. The Handsfree Drive assist has been working very well. Not FSD but i really dont care about it. I need help with highway driving after a long shift at work and it gets me home safely.
I have a Mojave Extended Leather Interior. What leather lotion do you guys use? I had used a BMW lotion before but the steering gave a strong chemical smell afterwards. I used that BMW lotion for my Merino leather on 2 of my BMW's. Anybody had experience with Swiss wax?
Every bug will happen just expect it. Which is why I skipped the Gravity. I wanted the Gravity but I will probably wait for it to mature. Its such a hi tech car that it may take a year to fully mature. The Air took what? 2 years? I had a 24 Touring and now I have a 25 GT Air. I love the car...
1. The PIN works when there is no physical key present. So if you accessed the car through the app, it will require you to enter the PIN.
2. No
3. Hopefully coming soon. But I never had an issue where I look for a different setting than the 3.
4. Probably low battery. Never had an issue with...