I did that a few weeks ago. Paid $500 to repair 2 rims and detailed the car. Returned the car last week and Lucid found no issues.. waiting to hear back from leasing firm with my final bill.
My lease is up in a few months and I have some curb rash.. What's the best way to fix it? Is it worth it or just pay whatever BofA will charge me as damages?
Any recommendations for curb rash repair shops in Philadelphia and/or South Jersey appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
I luve in the Philly area as well and use the KOP service centers. my main issue with Lucid are the very few approved repair shops. The one i used was the worst experience I’ve had jn decades. Also repair costs are Astronomical.. the app does suck and key fob batteries die faster than i can keep...
And that’s why i barely drive my Lucid these days.. i bought another car while my Lucid is parked in my driveway. 15 months until my lease ends. After that #never lucid again
anyone have experience with body shops in South Jersey? I have a few scratches on front bumper and a paint chip -was quoted $4k by Karosserie in PA which is insane.. Karosserie repaired 2 scratched up doors and rim damage for me and charged $26k to my insurance!!! took lucid 3 months to ship...
Perhaps.. but this will be my first and last Lucid. Fixing it just takes too long as there are barely any authorized body shops near me and parts take weeks to arrive…