I am not sure to be honest. What has bothered me all along is that when I got home, there was a Monroney Sticker of another car in my trunk. I called Lucid as that car pricing was $20k less than what I had paid and seemed to be pretty similar but by then the car had been driven off the lot and...
Frankly I never even considered the Pirellis until now when I read the Lucid statement. A while back there was a thread about Pirellis and some concerns were raised about bubbles on them. This was at the time I needed new tires and switched to Michelin.
They’re on sale right now so I’m happy.
You are right. What made me doubt was this statement:
“All four tires must match your original Lucid specifications”.
Given the fact that the originals were the Pirellis, I thought that I’d have to return with those then too.
Maybe but I’d suspect that they don’t tailor their tire choice by state, would they? I got my car in McLean, VA. When I spoke to Lucid, they told me I could get any EV approved Michelin. I’m getting the Pilot All Season 4.
I did see those but the originals were Pirellis. I finally got a call back from Lucid yesterday and they said I could use either Pirellis or Michelins.
Hi everybody.
I am close to my lease end. I got my Air GT ‘23 with 20” Pirellis which didn’t last very long. My Michelins have done a better job. I don’t think their current tread will pass the test so I need to put new tires on.
The Lucid website states:
“All four tires must match your...
Thank you. Frankly, I have a few more months left in my lease. I am chalking it up to a learning experience and going with a more traditional brand. I don’t deserve to deal with this while paying for a $140k car.
I have stopped opening my frunk due to the same issue with my Air (not sure if it’s the same engineering issue as the Gravity). Despite multiple pushes and open-close sessions, it keeps telling me it is not closed and limits my ability to drive at normal speeds. It took about 20 open-close...
I need some help understanding what happens in the car with my WiFi: I have my WiFi on at home and at work for obvious reasons and have no problems. When I walk to my car, the door unlocks with a varying degree of delay. Oddly, it doesn’t respond with the phone in my pocket but if I take it out...
I had my side view mirror knocked off by a passing car. The parts were ordered and the mobile tech serviceman (awesome guy btw), came and installed it while I was at work. Three week turnaround which was very good in my opinion.
One big drawback: he was unable to calibrate the camera (they...
I respectfully disagree. Car ads are ubiquitous (on TV) and annoying as almost every third or fourth ad is about a car. I would agree with you that that same push is not there for EV’s, especially high end ones. I’m hoping that Lucid appeals more to the US crowd and latches onto the “buy...