I have a 23 AT in Zenith Red. Love the car and very few issues. I tried posting here a bit but felt the same. Where is everybody? I know there are at least a few Air's in the Kansas City area.
I have a 2023 AT with about 22k miles. I give it a 8/10. Very few real problems, a few annoyances.
The biggest issues for me are really external to ownership. Stock purchase has been a fail as has the resale value. I'm glad I keep cars for 7 to 10 years because trading today would be a major hit...
I have a 2023 AT with 20" wheels and do the same. Can't really determine any negatives with the AS 4's. I don't detect any noise or handling differences. I think they are a good choice.
Pete
I agree. I never see any charging or electrical activity unless the SOC is less than 80% and it is scheduled to charge or awakened. My Wallbox charger does not record any additional draw as well.
Pete
I had this exact issue. Seat bottom would come on but then shut itself off after 3 or 4 minutes. I could not turn it on again until the car slept. Would reliably fail every day. The fix required replacing the seat at the Service Center.
Pete
I live in KC as well and have had my Air Touring for a bit over two years. While its not as convenient as a dealership down the street, service for me has been a non-issue.
1) Lucid paid for airline tickets for me and my son to pick up the car and even sent an Uber to the airport to take us to...
I just accepted that what I found is how the car behaves and there doesn't seem to be a way around it. Sometimes I'll wake the car in the morning and let it start the topping off charging. Then I'll remotely set the interior climate control to on. I assume the two simultaneous actions will warm...
I had the service rep come to my home and install the tape fix. He then plugged in his computer and set the flag in the software to activate the new feature. He even showed me as he did it, the old flag being AU1 and new flag being AU3. He said the new setting fully activates the amplifier. My...
Great description, "drippiest"! I too have hand washed my cars for years and have found the Air to be the hardest to wring out dry. Still, its a nice trade for the beauty of it!