Local pick up only. West suburb of Chicago.
I have a set of winter wheels for Lucid Air
120x5, 19x8 +38 w/ Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3. No TPMS sensors. Very good condition besides one small chip on the lip on one wheel. Will need hub rings which will be included or you may buy some new ones...
Bringing up this old thread. I’m leasing a 2025 Air Touring. I realized I still have some unused credit in my EA account so I took my AT to an EA station for a charge for the very first time.
I’m not familiar with EA charges at all so I followed the chargers direction on its screen which asked...
I agree the base 19” do make the car look cheap. The new 19” Aeronaut has a much better aesthetic. I’d have gone with those if I’m getting a new Air now.
If I were OP, I would just stick with the 20”. They still ride nicely and to me personally, the range hit is negligible. I don’t take long...
A lady just rear ended me at a red light yesterday. She just let off her brake and let her SUV rolled up to my rear. The damage is small only a small dent on the bumper and some scratches. I’m going after her insurance. I’ll get an estimate from a Lucid certified body shop.
This is my first...