2.8.x or 2.7.x fixed annoying issue with Chargepoint L2 charger where I had to hard reset the charger to get rid of red error light after every 'full' Lucid charging session.
It may have been a combination of Chargepoint firmware update as well, can't say for sure. I think it was a Lucid issue...
2.8.0 release notes is dated Jul 30th. Looking at my previous software updates history, they came 3-10 days after release notes were published. So my wait/clock starts from tomorrow only!
2.8.0 is here! Release notes below...
"With this update, your Lucid Air will have new features in Security, ADAS, and much more as well as bug fixes & performance improvements"
Call up the studio. If you're a Gravity reservation holder they will do test drives for you before its open to general public. Provided they have a test drive car...
2025 AT owner here with HomeLink troubles with LiftMaster/MyQ. Here's how I got it working after over 10+ attempts both from inside and outside garage:
New battery in remote
Parked car in garage (lucky to have learn button on wall mounted garage switch)
Garage door opening recorded from remote...