Recent content by DKD-CvilleVA

  1. DKD-CvilleVA

    Manual setting of the battery departure percentage to 100%

    You are much better off using ABRP (A Better Route Planner) for planning ahead. That's exactly the purpose of this app/program. You can set the departing % and the arrival %. It's helpful and interesting to see different routes, etc. I like to export the plan to Excel, then print it out as a...
  2. DKD-CvilleVA

    OTA 3.6.4

    Yes! That’s it! I turned off the rear entirely and the fan noise in the front got noticeably quieter. Not sure how or why but that’s the answer. It solves the noise issue until we have passengers in the back. ;)
  3. DKD-CvilleVA

    OTA 3.6.4

    Thanks @DeaneG . I'll check that, do believe the rear AC was still on. When we have passengers in the second row (or third), they're going to want that AC! ;)
  4. DKD-CvilleVA

    OTA 3.6.4

    We're seeing 2 undesirable things after the 3.6.4 update: - Park Assist pops up EVERY time I stop. Traffic light, stop sign etc. I turned off everything related to Park Assist. - The fan noise for the ACC see much, much louder. Changing to manual and reducing the fan speed down to 1 or 2 does...
  5. DKD-CvilleVA

    Great Service experience - Richmond, VA

    A huge thank-you to the outstanding service team in Richmond, Virginia! I was able to schedule directly by phone for the seat-recall work on our Gravity and an issue with my third-row seat not latching properly. From the start, communication was excellent. The team stayed in touch by text...
  6. DKD-CvilleVA

    Lucid Gravity UX 3.6 is here!

    OK - thank you both for the responses. I'll give them both a try, in order, and hopefully will resolve the issue. Much appreciated!
  7. DKD-CvilleVA

    Lucid Gravity UX 3.6 is here!

    I'm still getting the "Verify Your Identity in Vehicle" in the app. I cannot use the Live View because of this. Instructions are to go to Settings -> Profile -> Verify your identity on the Pilot Panel, but that option doesn't exist on my Gravity GT. What am I missing? I've signed out of the...
  8. DKD-CvilleVA

    Spare tire

    Great thread - thanks for the info and details. I've plugged a tire before but having a spare that fits in the sub-frunk space makes a lot more sense. Just in case. I also like the idea of a couple small pieces of 2x6 board, to put under the jack. Again, thanks for the info!
  9. DKD-CvilleVA

    Third row seat won't latch or stow properly

    Circling back on this thread to confirm that I was able to get a service appointment scheduled, in Richmond, VA for late July (which is my preference). Calling the right person is the key. @marqie pitched in to help I continue to be impressed with this vehicle and with the Lucid team. There...
  10. DKD-CvilleVA

    Third row seat won't latch or stow properly

    Like this idea - found this phone number for Lucid Customer Care - 1 (888) 995-8243 Thanks!
  11. DKD-CvilleVA

    Third row seat won't latch or stow properly

    The third row seat in our Gravity GT did not latch properly, the first time we tried to use it. Then it would not stow away, appears to be skewed or mis-aligned. I've called our service center in Richmond several times, never got a response. I'm also not able to schedule an appointment in...
  12. DKD-CvilleVA

    Tesla chargers don’t show up

    OK, thanks for the update. I'll take a look and hope that solves the issue. Thank you!!
  13. DKD-CvilleVA

    Tesla chargers don’t show up

    Tesla superchargers don’t show up using the new Google search tool, even when filtering only for them. The Electrify America chargers are the only ones that show. Anyone else with that experience?
  14. DKD-CvilleVA

    Is service overwhelmed?

    I'm trying to enter a service request, to repair our third row seat. It won't latch properly and won't store properly. There are ZERO service appointments available using the app. I called the Service Center in Tysons Corner, VA. My neighbor has a Gravity also and he waited several weeks...
  15. DKD-CvilleVA

    Gravity DreamDrive Pro nearly unusable on interstates

    Very good. Thx for the response. I’ll turn that off tomorrow!!
Back
Top