Recent content by CraZ8

  1. CraZ8

    Amazon frunk seat

    Agreed but as another poster said I’d rather spend the money on a front wrap which is what I did. I’ll probably use the frunk as a seat a couple of times a year at best.
  2. CraZ8

    GPS stuck 30 miles away

    Try driving to where the gps says and maybe it will pair up! Perhaps the car is trying to tell you where X marks the spot.
  3. CraZ8

    Lucid Gravity in the wild

    Fort Montgomery NY
  4. CraZ8

    Lucid Gravity in the wild

    Pulled up behind this in my little town at a light. I think he was just as surprised to see me. I was driving a black gravity loaner at the time.
  5. CraZ8

    Bricked - no one picks up support phone

    I dropped off my car today for service ( finally) I’ve had all of the above described instances in this thread. Two hour hold times, unable to get through to service either locally or through the national number. Going through sales to get to service ( oh yeah the sales.guy opined, we have a...
  6. CraZ8

    Trading my lucid air in for a gravity

    Haven’t got a call from the film production company on the Gravity. Maybe not sexy enough. too soccer momish?
  7. CraZ8

    Gravity efficiency is low for me

    I’m getting about 2.82 on my Gravity GT over the last 5000 miles and felt pretty good about myself. Dynamic range is running 2.75-3.05 depending on the day. Now you guys getting high 3s are bumming me out
  8. CraZ8

    Trading my lucid air in for a gravity

    Congrats! I did the same. The Air was a nice car but very low to the ground so tough to exit. The Gravity has so much more room on nearly the same footprint and gets me about the same range ( I’m getting about 340 miles real range out of the gravity GT and my Air GT used to get me about 380)...
  9. CraZ8

    Service Center Not Responsive

    The warning is yellow. So not critical I’m hoping
  10. CraZ8

    Service Center Not Responsive

    Reached out directly to Rutherford service rather than the national number this afternoon. Put on hold till they disconnected me( try again later). Called back and left them with the option to call me back. That was 4 hours ago, now past closing. Is there a problem driving when the car says...
  11. CraZ8

    Service Center Not Responsive

    My first attempt at getting a service appointment for window problems/ trim problem and a front suspension squeak took a few calls , got a rep who said service would call within 48 hours( that was two weeks ago got ghosted). I’m now getting drive unit warnings that started intermittently but now...
  12. CraZ8

    Is service overwhelmed?

    I have a Gravity that has developed an annoying squeak in the front end plus I have a passenger window that refuses to go all the way up without auto coming down as well as a loose piece of trim. I called last Friday over a week ago. I was told some one would get back to me in 48 hours, so...
  13. CraZ8

    Window Closing Problems

    This has been happening to the passenger side window for two weeks now. I have a service call in and waiting for a return callback (initially called Friday and waited 30 minutes for a human, it’s now Sunday) you can inch up the window till it’s just touching the weather strip but resets won’t...
  14. CraZ8

    Lucid Gravity UX 3.6 is here!

    Passing on the right unfortunately is the only way to deal with left lane bandits. I’ve actually had people give me the finger after patiently driving behind them for a few miles , signaling with my lights and getting completely ignored and finally going around on the right. I blame the demise...
  15. CraZ8

    Lucid Gravity UX 3.6 is here!

    Just a question on lane changes. Is it only done with the turn signal or will the car weave through traffic if an empty lane is available? Love the no nag and the adaptive headlights. Key fob is still spotty, sometimes asking to shake key when I’m in car. That usually doesn’t work so I take the...
Back
Top