Recent content by coma24

  1. C

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    All the snarky remarks that it was going to be late, writing it off for a September release by September 10th were entertaining to read this evening. Happy to see the news about the release and will look into getting the upgrade via mobile tech after I've seen some videos and let some patches...
  2. C

    Lane Change Flashes too short?

    The irony is that it used to be a couple of flashes longer and a recent update shortened it by popular demand.
  3. C

    2026 Lucid Air Charge Curve Improvements?

    Why would 350kw charger vs 400kw charger make a difference?
  4. C

    Scotty Kilmer Reviewed my '25 AT

    If you close your eyes, it's Homer Simpson's dad.
  5. C

    For Sale Selling Lucid

    Hover over the user name, then click Send Direct Message.
  6. C

    Wall charger placement?

    I have my LHCS right next to my panel, right next to the entrance to the garage (ie, abeam the back of the car once it's parked). This gives me tons of room to charge in the garage, or to park the car outside of the garage and easily reach it if I want to charge outdoors for any reason. It was...
  7. C

    For Science!! - Rich Rebuilds rescue an Air

    Watching this now. He's falling in love with the build quality as he's taking it apart. I wish the whole thing was full of good news. The YT comments are rough. If lucid have their reasons, then it is what it is, but I'm cringing knowing it's going to take a turn...
  8. C

    Bricked - no one picks up support phone

    Still mindblowing to me. Before reducing headcount in a given department, I assume someone asks the basic question, "how will this affect the company and daily operations?" If the answer is, "hold times will increase from 30 secs to 60 secs," then I can understand making that cut (random...
  9. C

    Bricked - no one picks up support phone

    I've had 2 flat tires in 4 months here in North Jersey....both times LCC was quick to respond and super helpful. In the case of a flat on the NJ Turnpike, they failed to realize that only state-contracted towing operations can tow the vehicle off the Turnpike to the contractor's facility. I got...
  10. C

    American Specs Vs Middle East Specs

    Without knowing the model years, definitively, this is not an apples to apples comparison.
  11. C

    No errors, but reduced regen and acceleration

    Please keep us up to date, that's concerning. If support isn't overwhelmed, maybe they can pull the logs and see what's going on? When did the fans stop?
  12. C

    Regen differences

    It's not the case that higher levels of regen are more efficient than lower levels of regen. Rather, having high regen AVAILABLE means you have greater deceleration available to you without having to brake, that's it. If you can get by with std regen, GREAT...do that. However, depending on your...
  13. C

    Connected Home Charger - Speed Decreasing on 100A Circuit

    Charging rate is relatively constant on the bottom, 17-18kW over a 4hr charge. This was after replacing the LHCS with a new revision.
  14. C

    LucidLogger

    Thank you for your continued work in the supporting the the Lucid Community with this app!
  15. C

    Bluetooth phone connection bugs

    I'm generally in the same boat. Never used to be an issue, and then, at some point, it became the norm. I can't quite tell if it's because I started using Android Auto on a part time basis...I'll try to dive deeper at some point to find out.
Back
Top