Recent content by CLTGT

  1. CLTGT

    Bricked - no one picks up support phone

    I was considering purchasing another Lucid recently. I owned an earlier one a few years back and loved the car, but range issues and charger access in the Southeast at that time caused me to go another direction. Now that I am back looking at new cars again and our circumstances have changed...
  2. CLTGT

    Thinking of Jumping back in

    Crazy thing is I can buy a used AGT from Lucid for less than what I sold mine for two years ago.
  3. CLTGT

    Thinking of Jumping back in

    Not a Service Center in CLT, but rather a mobile service tech based here. I wonder if they still have one or if that is a position they are looking to fill. When I had my Air GT, I would make not infrequent trips to Cumming, GA, north Atlanta. I really only had two convenient options, one at...
  4. CLTGT

    Thinking of Jumping back in

    OK, I'm back, sort of. It is time to replace my wife's 2017 GLS 450 with 106k miles on it. I replaced my Lucid Air GT a couple years ago with a BMW X5 M60i. My wife loves driving the BMW and we are thinking about going back to a one SUV, one sedan household. I loved my Air, but hated the...
  5. CLTGT

    Supercharger Access Timeline Discussion

    Always thinking about getting back into a Lucid after getting rid of mine. Southeast still not great for charging though. Access to Tesla SC network at reasonable speeds might change the decision dynamic for me. Until then, getting back into a Lucid Air is only a thought for me that will not...
  6. CLTGT

    SOLD For Sale - 2022 Grand Touring - $80k (under 9k miles) Charlotte, NC

    Yes, but looks like might lose money or break even, at best. The car really is in “like new” condition. Has full PPF, ceramic over PPF, tinted windows and roof/windshield. Spare tire up front. Some extra floor mats. I think I left a Tesla adapter in there as well. Has the TWRAPS dual phone...
  7. CLTGT

    SOLD For Sale - 2022 Grand Touring - $80k (under 9k miles) Charlotte, NC

    A little below, but I also took the easy route and sold it to a dealer. I am somewhat confident that I could have gotten asking price in a private transaction.
  8. CLTGT

    It has been fun...

    I hate to admit it, but my time here is done. I just sold my Lucid Air. It was one of my favorite cars to drive. Thanks to all who have supported, enlightened or indulged me over these last two years.
  9. CLTGT

    New owner needs guidance

    Or you could consider a Grand Touring listed over in the Marketplace. ;)
  10. CLTGT

    Looking for opinions on the 21" wheels

    I have the 21" wheels. I have gone over several potholes, but only twice have they been the kind where is is a solid hit, the kind where you can tell the compression was at it's limit and the bump was almost bone-jarring, the kind that makes you cringe no matter what car you are driving. The...
  11. CLTGT

    SOLD For Sale - 2022 Grand Touring - $80k (under 9k miles) Charlotte, NC

    2022 Lucid Air Grand Touring - $80,000 9000 miles (a little less right now, but probably close to that ) Quantum Grey Mojave leather 21" Aero Blade Wheels Glass Roof Dreamdrive Pro Surreal Sound Pro EZ Spare tire and install kit Lucid Tire Kit Tesla adapter for destination chargers TWRAPS...
  12. CLTGT

    Raleigh, NC Area owners....

    You can take it to any shop that does inspections. They will only perform the "safety" part of the NC Inspection and they will send the notice to the state so you can renew your registration. They even charged me less due to not having to check emissions.
  13. CLTGT

    PPF & Decals

    I would have him remove the decals. The edges may or may not be an issue. Ask Lucid for replacements and have them put them back on over the PPF if you really want them.
Back
Top