Recent content by californiaboy935

  1. californiaboy935

    Trade payout timing

    I'd ping the team that handles that, likely Kelly Blue Book or whatever trade-in company Lucid used in connection with the process. It'll likely be on your contract. Never hurts to ask. Especially when its been a few weeks.
  2. californiaboy935

    The September Family Drive Event - Gravity and Air - Beverly Hills Studio

    Reminded me of the Ace of Bass song!
  3. californiaboy935

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    Now I’m debating to put the ccv2 in my daily… I have it in the other cars but honestly haven’t noticed much in the way of performance betterment that effects day to day living
  4. californiaboy935

    Parking rant

    Micro-center is a great place to park a Lucid
  5. californiaboy935

    12 volt battery(ies) management

    Interesting
  6. californiaboy935

    The September Family Drive Event - Gravity and Air - Beverly Hills Studio

    My ownership experience over the years has been amazing.
  7. californiaboy935

    The September Family Drive Event - Gravity and Air - Beverly Hills Studio

    That's some CIA stuff... going all Watches of Espionage on me... Just have always loved the brand and have been wanting to tell my great story of ownership. Had the opportunity to do that and am happy they allowed me to be a part of the event. As for an invite, you are invited via the above!
  8. californiaboy935

    The September Family Drive Event - Gravity and Air - Beverly Hills Studio

    I think real-world ownership experiences are incredibly helpful for prospective buyers, especially in the EV space. When I first bought a Tesla, one of the things that surprised me was how different the real-world range could be from what I was told by Tesla. Not the case with my Lucid; after...
  9. californiaboy935

    The September Family Drive Event - Gravity and Air - Beverly Hills Studio

    @TakeDuo @socktucker Now I'm upset I didn't wear a sports coat to that event! Got me looking all casual for my email debut. Hmm. what to wear for the event now...Sapphire, or Gravity branded something; I hope I can find something!
  10. californiaboy935

    The September Family Drive Event - Gravity and Air - Beverly Hills Studio

    That's a great idea! I know they do lots of Owners Club meets in non-studio places. But having a studio-style outreach off-site is a good idea.
Back
Top