Recent content by CA_2022

  1. C

    For Sale NACS to CCS1 Charging Adapter, Lucid Air Sunshade Set, Glass Canopy & LinerX Floor Mats Air 2023

    UPDATE (1) NACS to CCS1 Charging Adapter $175 OBO https://store.lucidmotors.com/lucid-nacs-to-ccs1-charging-adapter/ Original Price : $220 (Purchased in Jan 2026) (2) Lucid Air Sunshade Set, Glass Canopy $135 OBO [SOLD] Original Price : $170 , Used only for 2 months (Purchased in Jan 2026)...
  2. C

    For Sale NACS to CCS1 Charging Adapter, Lucid Air Sunshade Set, Glass Canopy & LinerX Floor Mats Air 2023

    Lucid Air items for sale as I moved to Gravity (1) NACS to CCS1 Charging Adapter $175 OBO https://store.lucidmotors.com/lucid-nacs-to-ccs1-charging-adapter/ Original Price : $220 (Purchased in Jan 2026) (2) Lucid Air Sunshade Set, Glass Canopy $135 OBO Original Price : $170 , Used only for 2...
  3. C

    Driving in Snow

    Typically for R1/ R2 they don’t require AWD to put chains, so I was fine driving on the snow without the snow 🧦 😆 and my touring did pretty well not skidding at all !
  4. C

    Driving in Snow

    Thank you both for your responses, yes I have the all weather and carrying snow socks.
  5. C

    Driving in Snow

    I am planning to drive my car from Bay Area to South Lake Tahoe was wondering how Lucid performs in snow storms especially with the low ground clearance, any risks of getting stuck in the snow ?
  6. C

    New iPhone won't link for mobile key

    Thanks Bobby ! I had tried removing the phone from the car before but it was not letting me add the phone back. But today I went into my iPhone and removed Lucid from BT from my phone by removing device and then tried connecting with the car and it worked!
  7. C

    New iPhone won't link for mobile key

    Same for me even with existing iPhone. Suddenly the mobile key stopped working and can’t set it up, shows error even after removing the key.
  8. C

    Drive system fault

    Just found this thread as I am on a road trip and had this drive System fault 1 min after plugging into 350kw EA charger after preconditioning. Lucid customer service helped reset the vehicle and I moved to a 150kw charger for safety as I still have 500 miles to drive back home. So looks like...
  9. C

    AT not showing 425 at full charge

    Left the car there all day, the technicians were unable to fix 😕. They are trying to figure out what to do next.
  10. C

    AT not showing 425 at full charge

    Agreed estimates are poor, better to use percentage . But at least when you full charge it’s shows your EPA estimated range. Some background, the car was shipped with 20 inch tires, then they switched to 19 inch before delivery but somehow they can’t update the configuration to show the 425...
  11. C

    AT not showing 425 at full charge

    Thanks !! For 20 inch tires they claim the EPA estimates of 384 miles. So that makes sense. But I see everyone else who has 19 inch tires are seeing 425 miles on full charge based on EPA estimate.
  12. C

    AT not showing 425 at full charge

    Lucid service agreed something is wrong as irrespective of how I will drive, the car should show 425 when full charged. But there were unable to figure out, and looking further. I wanted to check if someone else has gone thorough this issue.
  13. C

    AT not showing 425 at full charge

    My AT shows only 385 miles when I charge it to 100%. Irrespective of how I drive, isn’t the car supposed to show 425 miles with 19inch wheels when you charge to 100% and have not started driving ? Anyone else has this issue ? Took it to service center, they were unable to troubleshoot after a...
Back
Top