Yeah that’s mine, I just used the mount that came with the Uniden R8. I’ve since moved the power cable to the passenger side and plugged it into the back of the passenger seat USB C. You just need to order the longer adapter cable I forget who makes it. I have the sunshades now so the cable...
I almost never saw the blue oval in my old HUD but it had a temperature control issue that caused its brightness sensing to fail so it would auto-cycle brightness every 5-10 seconds, super annoying. So I got it replaced and now I get the blue ovals usually between 11am to 3pm depending on the...
I barely post on here anymore due to the avalanche of negativity so I really appreciate your post, as even with whatever issues my Gravity Dream I got in October has had, none of that detracts from how fantastic the vehicle is in so many ways. Most recently I took my car which I named Shai...
True Atmos cannot be streamed via phone to the car, not even over phone USB connection as Dolby itself doesn’t support Atmos over CarPlay and Android Auto or Bluetooth. Even if it says Atmos on the phone it’s not true discreet Atmos, much like Apple Music is not but rather a virtualized...
I hope PIF just takes it private to eliminate the FUD. The stock is trash and totally priced for buyout now. Their tech, engineering and customer facing staff meanwhile are just great people all around, have my confidence in most areas except for passive entry technology haha, and they’re...
I had my early Air GT battery replaced as remote diagnostics found a single cell’s ground wasn’t zero, I think it was a known potential problem with that generation of packs so they just replaced all of them. I think DE packs were different than GT packs though that year? Regardless though a...
No, it was in reply to your longer post to Borski saying he can be a bully and saying that the delay by Lucid after saying they were releasing it, assumably due to a last minute glitch found, was some sort of huge misstep due to communication issues. My point is that in fact the error...
I don’t come on here much anymore due to some owners not being very tolerant when expectations are not met. Yes Lucid did set an expectation, but I personally would rather they hold off on a feature addition if last minute they found a problem with it, rather than pushing out a feature with a...
This is how you get informed owners and build more engagement and enthusiasm. Much respect to Emad for buckling in and deep diving into the hard work needed to get things right and mad respect to you for giving that work a voice.
This thread is too damn long so I’m not sure if this has been posted in here before but I’m going to save you and service a headache if this happens to you, because I REALLY thought this was a hardware failure needing service, but nope, software Satan gave us another present!
My left rear...
It fixes a lot of the bootup issues including connectivity but the parking garage one I’m not sure about without testing it out, but I’d assume it’s gonna just look for a signal until it finds one.
Take out your fob, go to the fob update in Lucid app and hold near your phone and it will tell you if it needs to be updated, mine was already at latest firmware. If yours is not DEFINITELY update it.