Recent content by BerkeleyLeaser

  1. BerkeleyLeaser

    Buying your Air at lease-end

    This is progress! When I asked them to do a deal on my lease return in April 2025 they told me no. Salesperson spoke to his manager who said the car had to be intaked and reconditioned before any resale would take place. Good to hear they've woken up! :)
  2. BerkeleyLeaser

    PSA: 2023 Lease Return Enhanced Buyout Option

    Drat! I would certainly have appreciated this in April when my lease expired!
  3. BerkeleyLeaser

    Final bill from Lucid financial Services (Lease end)

    I sympathize, dealing with same issue ATM However, please see Marqie's (lucid employee) post on page 19 of the "Lease return excess wear & tear" discussion started by dapellegrini . She gives a contact number to query these issues.
  4. BerkeleyLeaser

    For Sale Crossbars (used) $300 o.b.o.; Snow socks (unused) $95 o.b.o.; Located: Berkeley Nocal

    BUMP - accepting offers on these lovelies! Local "customers" (Northern CA) will be particularly favored... ;)
  5. BerkeleyLeaser

    Lease Charges for Damage

    I think JosephMR is referring to the wheel rash warning that is in Driver Assistance...? This was introduced some time after the start of my lease.... :( I don't recall being offered any excess damage insurance at the start of my Lucid lease (April 2023, may have been introduced after that) - I...
  6. BerkeleyLeaser

    More phantom braking in the last month or so ...

    Thanks Mods! As I am English, I was wondering if breaking was an American spelling, since it was used by 3 separate posters!! ;)
  7. BerkeleyLeaser

    For Sale Crossbars (used) $300 o.b.o.; Snow socks (unused) $95 o.b.o.; Located: Berkeley Nocal

    In Box Cross Bars (USED, Good condition): $300 or best offer + Shipping (new price is $500) $300 if you want to pick them up in Berkeley CA. New in bag Lucid Air snow socks $95 or best offer + shipping (new price is $150) (free pickup) Both items Lucid branded and originally purchased from...
  8. BerkeleyLeaser

    More phantom braking in the last month or so ...

    For my sanity, would the mods be able to change the title of this thread to phantom braking...
  9. BerkeleyLeaser

    Lease Charges for Damage

    Getting another?! No way. F. Lucid - this lease end experience has turned me from a fanboy into a hater.
  10. BerkeleyLeaser

    Lease Charges for Damage

    Hehehe good luck ! ☘️☘️
  11. BerkeleyLeaser

    Lease Charges for Damage

    Thank you for your thoughts, I appreciate it. :)
  12. BerkeleyLeaser

    Lease Charges for Damage

    So, with all due respect to one of our esteemed moderators(!), I disagree that the tire is unsafe. I did drive this car, and I drove my family about in it. As soon as that tire damage occurred (soon after I got the car) I went to the tire shop to get it replaced. Bear in mind the tire shop has...
  13. BerkeleyLeaser

    Lease Charges for Damage

    BY POPULAR DEMAND! Here are the "piccies"... (Filenames are self explanatory) Love to get your views, chaps!
Back
Top