Recent content by AldoBoy

  1. A

    New in the official Lucid Gravity store: Lucid Gravity Center Console Organizer ($65)

    I'm just looking for one box to be a temporary waste bin and another to hold a couple of loose items. This seems perfect for my use case. Can you share a link to where you found these?
  2. A

    Gravity software updates

    It doesn't require going to a service center. I'm doing it remotely from another country while my Gravity sits in my garage
  3. A

    Gravity software updates

    There seems to be a number of updates in 3.3.1. here are some screenshots for those of you who haven't gotten it yet:
  4. A

    Car & Driver does Hagerty One Better at 140mph in a Gravity Dream Quarter Mile

    I take advantage of it all the time. When I get to a red light, of there is that open turn lane on the right side AND a no turn on red sign (many intersections in Chicago), I pop into that lane and gun it on the green light. It works as long as my car is the fastest, and saved me so much time is...
  5. A

    New Lucid Gravity video: Beach. Music. Grill. Repeat. In Lucid Gravity.

    But then you probably couldn't afford the Gravity
  6. A

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    That is clearly a ghost from a deceased jellyfish. Be careful
  7. A

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I took delivery in Chicago today. The service center said it was the 5th one released in the state of Illinois, which gave me this VIP like warm fuzzy feeling. I found the delivery specialists very friendly and accommodating; it was clear that they really wanted me to be happy. Leaving the lot...
  8. A

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    My GGT was delivered to the Chicago service center today. I love close by, so I stopped in and talked to the service mgr. If everything goes well, I'll be picking it up in a couple days
  9. A

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    It looks like my GGT will arrive in Chicago on Monday. They said they'd need the week for pre-delivery inspection, but I'm planning to pick it up the following Monday.
  10. A

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    That's helpful. Thank you. My SA says end of the month. Fingers crossed!
  11. A

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I'm a bit confused. Where are people seeing their estimated delivery dates? I also have a VIN assigned and see nothing. I also cannot log into the app (it says I must take delivery first).
Back
Top