Recent content by 9point81

  1. 9point81

    "Engineering Explained" Takes Another Swipe at Lucid

    Give Jason about 6-8 months and he’ll be complaining about his Mach e as well. It’s what he does. Wash rinse repeat. He’s a smart guy but also knows what gets clicks. He’ll be on Ford soon enough
  2. 9point81

    Update regarding Phone as a Key availability for Gravity owners

    GA, AL and FL for these places for me. The valets all are up on it now!
  3. 9point81

    Update regarding Phone as a Key availability for Gravity owners

    I’ve been to a few valets now and they didn’t need an explanation at all about the key card. They are quite used to them now.
  4. 9point81

    Update regarding Phone as a Key availability for Gravity owners

    Same. 100% success rate for several months now. I really would like tho for Lucid to get all the remaining fob owners to this 100% as well to ease up some of the frustrations, which I understand are very real and valid. I could not care less either way with PaaK and I appreciate the notice of...
  5. 9point81

    Software 3.6.5 Released

    I had very similar issues on my 2020 Taycan. It happens. They couldn't fix mine, went thru two motor replacements and window replacements (in which I had to pay to re-do the tint) and it always came back. Eventually just got used to it unfortunately. Seems like Lucid has similar issues, but they...
  6. 9point81

    Software 3.6.5 Released

    So is it done rolling out? Bc I have window issues as well.
  7. 9point81

    UX 3.0 Update

    Not an Air owner but I was looking at this thread and was like, folks been mad and asking for the 3.x update for Air for a long time and they finally roll it out and the complaint now is that the version numbers don’t match? As long as it successfully does what it supposed to do, why is it a...
  8. 9point81

    Gravity Tips and Tricks

    Congratulations! Tidal: There is a search on the top left of the screen but the search in app is better, especially for finding Dolby Atmos tracks as the app in car generally wont find those versions. You can search tracks in the app and add them to a playlist or favorite them, then it will...
  9. 9point81

    Software 3.6.5 Released

    Haven’t gotten it either and I have occasional window issues too. We have all learned I think by this point software rolls out in waves and it takes time so I am good to stand by.
  10. 9point81

    DD Pro on 3.6.4 Not Passenger Friendly

    Well that sucks you had a subpar experience with it but it should alert and let you know it's handing over control. Constuction zones have been hit or miss for me with it. Most of the time DD kept on moving thru but there were times I just took over bc I didn't feel comfortable to let it keep...
  11. 9point81

    Why did it stop

    True! At least they let you keep charging. You would think tho that the EA screens should tell the person why they are being cut off...
  12. 9point81

    Why did it stop

    Yep. Likely EA shut you down. I think they are currently the only network doing that on certain chargers.
  13. 9point81

    First Wash Today

    Two reasons mainly. First, if there are any brushes at all in the car wash, it’ll scratch your paint right up. You will have swirls in the paint that show up quite vividly especially in a black car in sunlight. Second is that the chemicals they use in those washes are very cheap and will eat...
  14. 9point81

    99% then it stops

    As others have said, it’s the same with other EVs. You might get it to 100% but it drops off to 99% in less than a mile or won’t say 100%. Your car and battery are still good.
  15. 9point81

    Ionna rocks

    EA was about the only thing out here for us in the east and south 6 years ago and it was almost always a crap shoot. Was I able to get a charge? Every single time. But man, it was a mess. Broken stalls, limited speeds. One of my first charges on our first road trip, the station locked up on my...
Back
Top