Is this something I should bring up to service? Not sure how your guys window trim looks but it looks really uneven to me compared to the other side. Any reference from anyone else would be great! Just got my car a few days ago and I have a due bill appointment in a few weeks
Is this something I should bring up to service? Not sure how your guys window trim looks but it looks really uneven to me compared to the other side. Any reference from anyone else would be great! Just got my car a few days ago and I have a due bill appointment in a few weeks
Is this something I should bring up to service? Not sure how your guys window trim looks but it looks really uneven to me compared to the other side. Any reference from anyone else would be great! Just got my car a few days ago and I have a due bill appointment in a few weeks
Can confirm. I did not have a noticable issue but in my mobile service yesterday the technician noticed the trim coming off and fixed it using clips in a few seconds.