Tesla sales in California dropped - wonder how Lucid is doing?

Lucid is not in that segment. Air Pure RWD is far better than Model S and I think and hope that it will take market share from Model S and I hope Gravity will take market share from Model S. That said, I think those who had BMW 7 series and Mercedes S class sedans will gravitate to the EVs of those brands and Lucid will attract those like me who had Lexus LS or those who bought Infiinty or Acura because those companies have no good EVs. I think Model 3 buyers will look at the cheaper EV SUV by GM or Hyundai/Kia/Genesis or look at a used Lucid.

Lucid is not in that segment. Air Pure RWD is far better than Model S and I think and hope that it will take market share from Model S and I hope Gravity will take market share from Model S. That said, I think those who had BMW 7 series and Mercedes S class sedans will gravitate to the EVs of those brands and Lucid will attract those like me who had Lexus LS or those who bought Infiinty or Acura because those companies have no good EVs. I think Model 3 buyers will look at the cheaper EV SUV by GM or Hyundai/Kia/Genesis or look at a used Lucid.
Not entirely. I was a BMW owner/driver and did NOT gravitate to their EV products despite how well they operated (I did do test drives on the IX and I4). But I couldn't get past the ugly.

Back