States with the worst potholes

California didn't break the top 10..should we be proud...or...

The LIE in NY is truly beyond belief these days. I’ve never seen it in such a deteriorated state. There is no better road to determine if you have rattles.

I will definitely vouch from experience that Michigan and Indiana are littered with deep ones. Feels like I go through tires as fast as people go thru tic tacs.

I have no idea why any infrastructure bill can't get passed.

Aren't potholes more of an issue with asphalt?

Say what? The infrastructure bill passed a couple months ago.

If you are looking for cities with potholes, New Orleans has some that will swallow a Mini.

We’ve had numerous infrastructure bills passed over the years and not once have I seen that money translate to better roads and repaired potholes. Nope, just another governmental money pit for more pork.

We’ve had numerous infrastructure bills passed over the years and not once have I seen that money translate to better roads and repaired potholes. Nope, just another governmental money pit for more pork.
I drove the Ohio and Pennsylvania turnpike a few years back and was horrified.

Why would they bother fixing a parking lot road (LIE)?:D

Why collect money on a road if the money isn't used to repair said road?
In CA, so they can build bike lanes, mass transit and a highspeed rail to nowhere, well maybe not nowhere, it’s going between the major urban centers of LA and SF, I mean Merced and Bakersfield

Back