Post/share your non-Lucid other car(s)! (ICE-appreciation thread?)

You know that I'm not a big fan of that brand. I googled Ferrari 12 Cilindri, btw the name is as silly as Toyota's new Afeela (where the fcuk do they come with those names?).
To me, the car is very disproportional. The only good aspect is V12 of course.
Would I spend my money on this thing? Never.

Had Ferrari posters all over my room in childhood. But not a fan of their brand even when I can afford them. Sorry!

You know that I'm not a big fan of that brand. I googled Ferrari 12 Cilindri, btw the name is as silly as Toyota's new Afeela (where the fcuk do they come with those names?).
To me, the car is very disproportional. The only good aspect is V12 of course.
Would I spend my money on this thing? Never.

I know, I’m trying to show you how sh*tty it is! Although I’m happy the V12 stays, I was hoping for a hybrid system to be paired to it it as that fits the GT mission of the car better. The Revuelto uses a hybrid, which is nice but odd as it is meant to be a super car! It should be the other way, with this having a hybrid and the Revuelto having a “untampered” V12. Based off the reviews though, the Revuelto hasn’t been impacted on track.. so who cares. Ferrari has a weird way with names, as sometimes they are great but other times it is the worst thing I have ever heard (Ferrari TheFerrari).

Just curious though, what did you think about the 812?

The main question, can you actually buy it, or you have to prove it to the dealership that you are worthy of the brand and prove that you owned a Ferrari previously.

The main question, can you actually buy it, or you have to prove it to the dealership that you are worthy of the brand and prove that you owned a Ferrari previously.
From what I hear it depends on the car.. we've got a friend with a 296. He gave it like this:

Romas/Portofinos: You can walk in and buy it. Obviously, if you aren't buying it from the lot, it will take some time.

296/812/12Cyliderirshitii: Again, from most dealers, you will be able to buy it if you have the money. SOME dealers will limit the car or tell you that you need to buy a few used cars, Romas, etc. My friend was fine with his order at the Ferrari dealer (I won't give the precise one for confidentiality). HOWEVER.. right now 296's are in high demand with the order books being closed as of now. If they weren't closed and you got an allocation right now, it would take about 3-5 years for it to arrive. Our friend expressed his interest sometime in 2021.

Any limited edition car (relative to other models, of course), yes, they will check if you own other Ferrari's and/or check if you are "worthy" of the brand, sadly. I wonder how Lamborghini works in this regard, if you have any info/experience? Also, how long did it take from allocation>delivery for the Huracan?

Last edited:
I actually love the look of the car. Echoes of the 365 GTB aka "Daytona" but the name is just moronic.

Back