Lucids time is now

Yes, it is relatively very small. I won't disclose any exact numbers, but lets just say the total value of ALL my stocks right now are in the mid-high four figures. I have already got huge cash gains from the AI boom (sold), but I haven't decided what new stocks to put that new-founded money in yet. Therefore, this >40 percent number is inflated in the short term and will decrease once I figure out where to put my gains. If I were to put all that money into other stocks now, my portfolio excluding cash would have around 15-20 percent Lucid (yes, still a kind of high number.. but I just don't see it going down from this point. My cost basis sitting at about 3 dollars makes my risk/reward ratio relatively low, and I'm convinced this will pan out in the long term. I'm also thinking of it this way.. if I put in a good chunk of my money in Lucid, then I have huge potential to turn that into a meaningful amount for my college fund and post-college ventures. With a higher percentage of other stocks, although it is safer and I will still make money, there is little chance that it blossoms into a "meaningful" amount in the grand scheme, if that makes sense).
May I ask how old you are? Only because I am very impressed on your even thinking about investing!!!!
My son started 2-3 years ago, after his college class on money management (or similar). The earlier you invest, the more money you’ll accumulate. My baby (not Luci) is 26 today! ❤️ But I love this for you.

May I ask how old you are? Only because I am very impressed on your even thinking about investing!!!!
My son started 2-3 years ago, after his college class on money management (or similar). The earlier you invest, the more money you’ll accumulate. My baby (not Luci) is 26 today! ❤️ But I love this for you.
DMs!

50%..?
Sorry 2 hear that. From investment standpoint, there are much safer bets for one to stick that $.
No gain without risk- but if you think EV will dominate in a decade and Lucid has the best EV tech, unlimited backing….sort of makes sense in taking this risk. But obviously not for the risk averse. You could buy index or some solid big name stocks, or you could take a very big risk- you either come out behind or make a killing….

Back