Liberty Mutual having problems covering Lucid : check your renewal date !

Cosmo Cruz

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
2022 Air GT: Cos/Cruz
DE Number
We've been customers of Liberty Mutual for decades. We auto- pay debiting our bank account and have auto renewal on our policies (cars/house/umbrella). I just noticed that I forgot to download our renewed insurance cards and went to the website ONLY TO DISCOVER NO CARS ...NO CARS ON THE POLICY AT ALL !! (we did the days-long drive to the eclipse with no car insurance???).

We received no emails, no letters, no phone calls. We did not get renewal policy documents ( expired 3/30/2024). Checked banking records and they stopped in March.

After hours waiting on hold we tried "new customer" line and got thru. Yes, we were told THE PROBLEM IS THE LUCID. We are told that they switched underwriting because of the Lucid, and that's why we didn't get new cards or billing. We are told we are covered (no proof of this = no cars listed on website; no ID cards to download). The wife had to cancel appointments. We have tickets to the Phillies/Giants game tonight. We could take SEPTA to the game but even they don't run out to the 'burbs late at night if the game goes extra innings. I'm kinda surprised they did not tell us they were canceling our car insurance ???? Stranded in the 'burbs. Thanks insurance industry...for being so thoughtless and unregulated.

I'm going to get an electric- powered hang glider for my errands = they are unregulated too.
1714755708369.jpeg

Check your car insurance.

Back