Hello from North Jersey

TSilva

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
Picked up a GT Quantum Grey will be taking taking delivery on the 14th can't wait to get it. I'm patient with a lot of things in life..waiting to drive this car isn't one of them🤣 I'm a pilot by profession Global 6000 and phenom 300, father of 4 young ones. I enjoy a good cigar,coffee or bourbon/whiskey.Msg me if anyone would want to get together for either I enjoy making new friends 🍻
-Tiago or "T" for short

Picked up a GT Quantum Grey will be taking taking delivery on the 14th can't wait to get it. I'm patient with a lot of things in life..waiting to drive this car isn't one of them🤣 I'm a pilot by profession Global 6000 and phenom 300, father of 4 young ones. I enjoy a good cigar,coffee or bourbon/whiskey.Msg me if anyone would want to get together for either I enjoy making new friends 🍻
-Tiago or "T" for short
Congratulations. I guess you were so excited the ground shook!

Pete

In her quantum grey dress she makes a rainy day look good. I started calling her the "head turner" 🤣 aka "neck breaker." Love being part of this exclusive group; the car is truly a dream.
1000005057.jpg

Attachments

• 20240515_100335.jpg
    20240515_100335.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 35
whereabouts in north jersey? Joining the club in about a week from now, awaiting delivery.

whereabouts in north jersey? Joining the club in about a week from now, awaiting delivery.
You're going to love it. Msg me with any questions I have about 1500 miles on it. What wheels did you get? If it's the 20s take of the aero blade covers ASAP; it scratches the rim( plus it looks better IMO) I'm in Garfield. What about you?

20's, will do on the covers, that was the plan. Just outside Lincoln Park here, not far from you. Will reach out once it's here, maybe we can find some other north jersey folks and hit a diner for breakfast once one morning.

@TSilva, not sure how I missed your first post in this thread, but I fly (recreationally), too. Your Global and Phenom rides are nicer than a Lancair, but I suspect we'll still have quite a bit to discuss. I'll hit you up when the car is here!

Back