Facebook group?

watchesandburger

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Is there a Lucid of Texas or Lucid of Houston (or Dallas) Facebook group? Haven’t found one, and many seem focused on buying the stock versus the cars.

Thanks in advance.

I have not. I'm in South Texas (Port Aransas/Corpus Christi) I've only seen two other Lucid owners here. A white one and a gold Dream Edition. I always wave and honk when I see them. It's lonely down here 😭

I found "Lucid Owners Club" and "Lucid Motors Discussion Group" that both seem lively. Thx!

I found "Lucid Owners Club" and "Lucid Motors Discussion Group" that both seem lively.
vibrant communities like "Lucid Owners Club" and "Lucid Motors Discussion Group" is fantastic. Engaging with fellow enthusiasts fosters knowledge-sharing, camaraderie, and a deeper appreciation for Lucid's innovative electric vehicles.

I have not. I'm in South Texas (Port Aransas/Corpus Christi) I've only seen two other Lucid owners here. A white one and a gold Dream Edition. I always wave and honk when I see them. It's lonely down here 😭
You should start one!

Excuse you, it’s my birthday and I’m turning 22 for the 16th time thank you very much
Happy birthday! Interesting how you’re only 8 years and 1 month older than me… 🤣

(Hopefully, since I’ve seen adults saying them getting older is sad, lol)

Happy birthday! Interesting how you’re only 8 years and 1 month older than me… 🤣

(Hopefully, since I’ve seen adults saying them getting older is sad, lol)
Honestly? My 20s were way better than my teens, and my 30s have been the best years of my life so far.

It’s looking all uphill from my angle.

Back