Bag/portable chairs that fit in the frunk?

jshorr

Cars
2024 air touring
I’m looking for comfortable bag chairs for kids sporting events that fit in the frunk. Anyone found any? I love our GCI chairs but they’re too big and I want to keep them permanently in the frunk when not in use.

A couple Kijaro Dual Lock chairs fit in the frunk. A buddy had one at a get together and his chair was appropriated - frequently - by others.

1000001995.jpg

I’m looking for comfortable bag chairs for kids sporting events that fit in the frunk. Anyone found any? I love our GCI chairs but they’re too big and I want to keep them permanently in the frunk when not in use.
I keep two GCI chairs in my frunk. You have to position them a little, but they should fit.

Check out PICO arm chair. I have been using them for 5 years in my RV. Very compact and very comfortable. You can buy them online but I purchased mine at West Marine

Check out PICO arm chair. I have been using them for 5 years in my RV. Very compact and very comfortable. You can buy them online but I purchased mine at West Marine
Oh these look perfect actually - and look like they’d fit in the sub frunk where I’d like to keep them.

I keep a couple of Cliq chairs in the frunk, a holdover from previous EVs that didn’t charge so quickly. They’re not what I’d call comfortable but nor do they get much use these days. Sure are small though.

Back