App is slow to wake car

What troubleshooting steps have you done?
It’s not on my end.. it worked well then started to slow and now it times out on 2 out of 3 attempts. Full signal in garage for WiFi and cell. All updates complete for car and app. It’s a lucid issue.. same with phantom front sensor faults that turn on and off within 10 seconds randomly on the highway.. same as all the wind noise due to faulty door seals…. Annoying but not a show stopper. Lucid will improve as it matures

It’s not on my end.. it worked well then started to slow and now it times out on 2 out of 3 attempts. Full signal in garage for WiFi and cell. All updates complete for car and app. It’s a lucid issue.. same with phantom front sensor faults that turn on and off within 10 seconds randomly on the highway.. same as all the wind noise due to faulty door seals…. Annoying but not a show stopper. Lucid will improve as it matures
So none?

What continues to baffle me is how the car wakes up the garage like an overeager puppy if I walk in with my phone “key”, but is generally slow when out and about. I assume that Bluetooth is Bluetooth is Bluetooth regardless of location…

Incidentally, the fact that wake-up via Bluetooth is fast in the garage but wake-up via app is dead slow suggests that cell connectivity issues are a problem. Maybe the cell modems in the cars are wonky?

- T

What continues to baffle me is how the car wakes up the garage like an overeager puppy if I walk in with my phone “key”, but is generally slow when out and about. I assume that Bluetooth is Bluetooth is Bluetooth regardless of location…

Incidentally, the fact that wake-up via Bluetooth is fast in the garage but wake-up via app is dead slow suggests that cell connectivity issues are a problem. Maybe the cell modems in the cars are wonky?

- T
Via app is not Bluetooth. It is SMS.

Via app is not Bluetooth. It is SMS.
Sorry - I ought to have been more clear - I think something may be wonky with the _cell_ modems in the cars.

- T

Back