Anyone else encounter a strange tear in seat upholstery?

I dont have exact problem (yet) but after 1 year of using my driver seat started to become bumpy.I was never keeping any wallet, phone or sharp objects at my back pocket but it is kind of disappointing seeing this so early.
Can anyone recommend me a front car seat protector/cover? I looked up online but couldnt find which could be applicable for Lucid

Attachments

• IMG_0400.jpeg
    IMG_0400.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 43
Hi All - 2 weeks into the ownership of the 2023 Air Pure and noticed some deformation happening already on the driver side seat.
I have read about similar issues for driver seat tears on this forum….but this one seems in the very early stages, where the tiny bonded perforation holes are just deforming which will eventually lead to a big tear.

I have only driven the car 5-6 times so far with only 150 miles on the odometer.
I’m extremely careful during getting in/exiting the car due to its low height and having read about the seat issues on this forum, but this seems like poor materials and craftsmanship which should be addressed accordingly.

Have already emailed my Sales/Support advisor at the studio and waiting for a response back.

Attaching a couple of pics
Di you manage to have it repaired? was it cover by their warranty ? I have my car for a week and already seeing these issue? Thanks for any help.

Di you manage to have it repaired? was it cover by their warranty ? I have my car for a week and already seeing these issue? Thanks for any help.
I have a service appointment scheduled for next Tuesday for this issue. I sent an email with pics to my SA and they called back within a day to schedule and take a look at it. Will keep this thread posted on updates.

What kinda issue are you having ? Please post pics here so we all can make a case against a manufacturer defect.

I dropped off my car yesterday for the issue with the driver seat and some other minor things. The SA just called and informed that they will replace the driver seat. Getting my car back on Saturday.

Back