Recent content by joec

  1. joec

    Lucid Air Cupholder NHTSA Complaint

    The Air is Objectively one of the safest cars ever designed. Just look at photos of high-speed collisions involving Airs. How well the cabin is protected from impact. But sure. Cup holders.
  2. joec

    Software wish list

    I’m on my 3rd EV and I don’t have a charger. I keep using the ones that come with my car. And then I return them at the end of my lease with the car. I use my charge cable all the time while traveling, visiting friends, renting out VRBOs, etc. Even with a dedicated wall charger at home and DC...
  3. joec

    Update regarding Phone as a Key availability for Gravity owners

    I actually preferred the Air fob to Gravity. The thing about a single button is you can always press it from inside your pocket. Or without looking. With Gravity, you need a magnifying glass to see the glyphs. And even once you memorize the positions of the buttons, you still need to be sure...
  4. joec

    Update regarding Phone as a Key availability for Gravity owners

    Correct. I was given 2 fobs. 2027. And the fob works perfectly for me. So I’m okay with waiting for PaaK a little longer. But it is disappointing of course. Delays always are.
  5. joec

    Update regarding Phone as a Key availability for Gravity owners

    I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: Lucid should not even ship a fob of any kind with Cosmos. Just do mobile key from day one. And make sure it’s working before then, obviously. Do the whole “burn your ships” philosophy. Fobs are an added expense (and dependency on another outside...
  6. joec

    UX 3.0 Feature Wishlists

    I did search the forum. And I posted the results. The number was never based on current efficiency. It was never accurate. So they removed it.
  7. joec

    UX 3.0 Feature Wishlists

    Also, doesn’t mean they are actually talking to each other. One could be writing, while the other reading, from the mobile API. Which, I know for a fact, does not include efficiency information.
  8. joec

    UX 3.0 Feature Wishlists

    Big difference between “show a or b” and send continual updates on the past ten miles of efficiency, though.
  9. joec

    Is there anyone who likes the GRAVITY GRAND TOURING H.U.D..

    Perhaps this one will be the last, given it was one of the last promises Peter made when he was still CEO. Silvio doesn’t seem to be promising the moon thus far.
  10. joec

    Update regarding Phone as a Key availability for Gravity owners

    Absolutely agree with this. But I give them slightly more grace on this one, only because they did ship UX 3 on Air this month. My guess is they prioritized that release, which was even longer overdue, in order to get it out the door and make Air owners happy. Okay. I just made myself laugh at...
  11. joec

    Wheel vibration randomly while in dream drive stops when get out of it

    Out of spec did mention it briefly on their video where they picked up the current long-term loaner. They haven't mentioned it happening again since. Their videos go on for hours, so it's hard to find the exact spot. But it does sound like the same symptom you and I are having.
  12. joec

    UX 3.0 Feature Wishlists

    I agree, it's nuts. But in order to calculate dynamic range, you need to know what the efficiency was for the past ten miles, or minutes, or whatever you want to use to determine what "current" is. The issue seems to be that the computer that drives that screen can't be handed that info from...
  13. joec

    UX 3.0 Feature Wishlists

    Note, this is January 2023. And Bobby isn't saying "Bring back a true estimated range based on current driving conditions." He's asking that they add it, because it was never there. https://lucidowners.com/threads/mega-poll-software-wishlist.4486/post-110349 And Neil was complaining it was not...
  14. joec

    Wheel vibration randomly while in dream drive stops when get out of it

    It didn’t happen to me the first few weeks after I took delivery. But it started just a few days ago, and now it seems to happen whenever the road is a bit rough for a patch. The wheel begins to vibrate as if I was drifting out of the lane. And then it stops after a few seconds. Or in a few...
  15. joec

    UX 3.0 Feature Wishlists

    I got my Air in 2022. It never had dynamic range calculations. You are misremembering. We all complained we wanted it at the time. And they responded by telling us it wasn’t possible. And then they removed the miles remaining altogether.
Back
Top