Zero Run to Vegas - 9/30/22

Tesla2Lucid

Verified Owner
Cars
DE-P (1st dzn: 10/30/21)
DE Number
Referral Code
TBW1L5UN
Zero Runs are EV-only events. Sometimes local and this time, Fri 9/30 - Sat 10/1, we're driving from LA to Las Vegas! All EVs welcome to join us!
More info at: FThePump.com/zero-runs
FYIUIGuVEAUIZ3y.jpg

Sold out

This is even cooler than the Jeep convoys I joined. Hope I can find an EV club in Texas.

This is even cooler than the Jeep convoys I joined. Hope I can find an EV club in Texas.
Reach out to the local Tesla groups near you as they probably will be thrilled to have you IMHO

Never been on one of these things, what do you do? Also what does the ticket pay for?

Never been on one of these things, what do you do? Also what does the ticket pay for?
"$50 per Car- Includes T Shirt, Door Decal & Raffle Ticket"
I know the organization takes a lot of effort and there are like $2500 in prizes.
I'm not involved on the financial side at all just enjoy the comradery with other EV owners but that's my lane ;-)

"$50 per Car- Includes T Shirt, Door Decal & Raffle Ticket"
I know the organization takes a lot of effort and there are like $2500 in prizes.
I'm not involved on the financial side at all just enjoy the comradery with other EV owners but that's my lane ;-)
So you meetup and drive and to wherever and then just hang out for a few days? Seems nice :cool:

I see TeslaJoy in that video. That’s where I saw your DE in her channel. 😉
Indeed she says that my impromptu video is one of her most viewed on her YouTube channel. That was during ZeroEmissionsRun #1... this one will be bigger and better!

I'm sure with all of the AZ & CA owners, we could organize a meetup in Vegas pretty easily. That does sound like fun.

I'm sure with all of the AZ & CA owners, we could organize a meetup in Vegas pretty easily. That does sound like fun.
If anyone wants to meet me in Vegas, on Sat. 10/1 at 10 am going to Hansen Dam for a photo shoot with the Zero Run peeps

Back