Zenith Red!

Psymac

I choose the Quantum Gray for my GT design, but after seeing reviews with the Zenith Red I might change my mind. It looks like it changes color depending on the angle and the sunlight from red to dark red to burgundy to black, amazing. Any Zenith Red owners enjoying this color?

I choose the Quantum Gray for my GT design, but after seeing reviews with the Zenith Red I might change my mind. It looks like it changes color depending on the angle and the sunlight from red to dark red to burgundy to black, amazing. Any Zenith Red owners enjoying this color?

It is stunning, and it’s the first thing anyone ever comments on. It’s just a beautiful color.

I originally ordered my AGT in Quantum Grey - and revised it to Zenith Red
the red is a beautiful colour - really unusual - and doesnt SHOUT “look at me”, yet draws you in.
Additionally, while the Bay Area it appears 50% of cars are white, grey is still v common.

@bhramabull you and I will be twins!
hehe honestly that's great to know and trust me when I say this, that white can so easily start to fade to basically look dirty really really fast. Needs like constant cleaning. Remind me your reservation and confirmation details again? Oh and whereabouts in Scottsdale are you?

hehe honestly that's great to know and trust me when I say this, that white can so easily start to fade to basically look dirty really really fast. Needs like constant cleaning. Remind me your reservation and confirmation details again? Oh and whereabouts in Scottsdale are you?
I'm off of Dynamite/Rio Verde and 144th...a straight line to you from one of your other posts. At this point, I think we're getting close to rivaling the NoCal group especially if you dip south and add in @Adnillien (close) and @Alex (a bit farther in Tucson. I have this recurring dream that if there's a problem, we go to Willy Wonka's place in Casa Grande and pick out a new one :).

Zenith red was my first choice but was over ruled by the final decision maker (read wife haha) for black. I’ve been fortunate to see all of the colors in person at one point or another though. All look stunning

Zenith red was my first choice but was over ruled by the final decision maker (read wife haha) for black. I’ve been fortunate to see all of the colors in person at one point or another though. All look stunning
Tell her the red looks black in the shade...

I'm off of Dynamite/Rio Verde and 144th...a straight line to you from one of your other posts. At this point, I think we're getting close to rivaling the NoCal group especially if you dip south and add in @Adnillien (close) and @Alex (a bit farther in Tucson. I have this recurring dream that if there's a problem, we go to Willy Wonka's place in Casa Grande and pick out a new one :).
There's also @Switt @AZAirGT and @Steveinarizona ....I know more than 3s a party!

Back