Zenith Red Air Touring in Bay Area

RLucid

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
DE Number
Hi, new owner/new member of forum here. Located a stone’s throw from (engineering) HQ for Tesla and Rivian, and happy to be driving my Lucid. Got it the day Apple Car Play came out. Love the car so far, but realize there are a few glitches. Looking forward to figuring it all out.

Hi, new owner/new member of forum here. Located a stone’s throw from (engineering) HQ for Tesla and Rivian, and happy to be driving my Lucid. Got it the day Apple Car Play came out. Love the car so far, but realize there are a few glitches. Looking forward to figuring it all out.
Welcome!

I'm looking forward to seeing you on the road. So far, I've only seen one Lucid in the Bay Area that wasn't at a show room, and it was headed towards Atherton.

I'm trying to collect statistics for the Bay Area. How long did it take being VIN being assigned and you getting your car?

I'm looking forward to seeing you on the road. So far, I've only seen one Lucid in the Bay Area that wasn't at a show room, and it was headed towards Atherton.

I'm trying to collect statistics for the Bay Area. How long did it take being VIN being assigned and you getting your car?
I have seen few of them (excluding mine) on the road in the Tri-Valley area.

Welcome!

When I was charging at the Westfield Valley Fair look what appeared, two zenith red 1 Touring and 1 Grand Touring :)
IMG_7800.jpeg

Back