- Joined
- Nov 30, 2023
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 23
- Cars
- Lucid Air Pure
- Air DE Number
- 716
Switch to Swift mode for rough speed bumps to reduce the compression/bounce. You must have some wild speed bumps there though, I've never come close to scraping on one.Thanks for quick response?. That's exactly what it said on my screen. I looked under car . And the sensor lights might be broken...Ill contact service. ..car is soo low it scratches everything I go over speed bumps ...
We have lots of these in greater Phoenix. On my prior BMW I destroyed a belly pan hitting those.Yes tons of speed bumps..when I see them coming I have to slow down soo much. I'll change to swift mode thx
Per the manual:Does anyone know why this light is on...I went over a speed bump too fast and suddenly there was a message to contact service...cant remember messag
and now this yellow light is on.
That does help, but you still have to take them really slow. There's people on this forum who actually want to lower their Air's. I totally don't get it.Yes tons of speed bumps..when I see them coming I have to slow down soo much. I'll change to swift mode thx