• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

WTS: Lucid Air Touring Reservation Pre Price Increase

Ghrup

Cars
Lucid Air
I will not be moving forward with my Lucid Touring reservation as I ended up taking delivery on another full EV. The reservation was made prior to the price increase (95,000 vs. 107,400 current base price). Not sure if reservations are even transferable, but would be great if someone could utilize this as I will no longer have the need for this vehicle reservation.

Options:
Stellar White, Mojave Interior, 21” Aero Blade Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof and AWD Drivetrain.

I’m sure options can be changed since the invite to order is not in yet.

If someone is interested please private message me and we can hopefully work something out.

What EV did you end up getting? Give us the skinny on why and please give us info on the general EV section as well.

What's your reservation date?

What EV did you end up getting? Give us the skinny on why and please give us info on the general EV section as well.
We ended up going with the Model Y Performance. I want to start with stating that this is not an issue with Lucid as much as it was with not wanting to deal with electronic issues for the first year or two similar to my experience with our former Model S that I expect to have (my opinion). I drove a production car and here are my comments:
-Driver and passenger windows too small and felt a bit claustrophobic (for me).
-Driver interior left pillar created a blind spot when turning.
- Spotify not connecting consistently (maybe a software update will fix that)
-Exterior still hasn’t grown on me yet. More rounded than sharper edges/corners.

That said, there are a lot of things that Lucid brings to the table that I really like (range, massaging seats capability, real leather, etc). It’s just not the car for the wife and I at this point, but we may look at Lucid again in the future.

What's your reservation date?
Hi Sid,
I reserved it at the beginning of the year. The next step is to receive the invite to order. When I asked the Lucid rep, he said it’s likely I will get the invite in the next quarter, hopefully. If interested, please private message me and we can chat.

-Driver interior left pillar created a blind spot when turning.
the A pillar is definitely something that caught my attention during my test drives. after my seat adjustments, the A pillar only partially blocks my view, requiring me to turn my head slightly more to get the full view im normally used to.

for my friend, after arranging his seat, he said the A pillar is right in the middle of his line of sight. so that wont be something he can really change unless he wants to extend his head every single time when hes turning.

we're both not the type that will be comfortable giving up actual looking 100% of the time to solely rely on the blind spot display, so this is a small problem that we'll have to think over.

I will not be moving forward with my Lucid Touring reservation as I ended up taking delivery on another full EV. The reservation was made prior to the price increase (95,000 vs. 107,400 current base price). Not sure if reservations are even transferable, but would be great if someone could utilize this as I will no longer have the need for this vehicle reservation.

Options:
Stellar White, Mojave Interior, 21” Aero Blade Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof and AWD Drivetrain.

If someone is interested please private message me and we can hopefully work something out.
I'm sorry but I don't think the reservation is transferable. There's an email listed to get your refund.

Options:

Hi! I have read your message and was wondering if it's possible to transfer my reservation to someone else. Did you manage to transfer your Lucid to someone else. Does Lucid company allow to transfer reservations to someone else? Thank you in advance for your reply!

Hi! I have read your message and was wondering if it's possible to transfer my reservation to someone else. Did you manage to transfer your Lucid to someone else. Does Lucid company allow to transfer reservations to someone else? Thank you in advance for your reply!
Hi there. I did not transfer the reservation as Lucid said it will not be allowed.

You will have to purchase, pay local sales tax/registration and then resell

Set up and then buy car using a Montana LLC, pay no sales tax, then sell it.

Back