Sid432

Reaction score
Cars
AT | Q5 | MDX | MURANO
Referral Code
X1VWPQ1V
Symptoms:
1) No sound they Apple Car Play.
2) if you play anything they CP then either video plays without sound or video won’t play.

Workaround:

1) Turn off Apple Car Play from the iPhone settings. Go to General —> Car Play—> Lucid Air —> Toggle CP to off.
2) Click on the Media and click on Bluetooth. After doing this, you should be able to hear audio thru Bluetooth.
3) Turn on Apple Car Play from the iPhone settings. Go to General —> Car Play—> Lucid Air —> Toggle CP to on.
4) Connect CP from pilot panel. Settings —> Devices —> click the media icon. After this, the sound should return.

I have verified this solution works for me every time CP wouldn’t play any video/audio.

If this solution works for others then probably add this steps as workaround.

I'm sure that works, but there's a much, much simpler way to fix this in most cases.

Just swipe down from the top right corner of your phone to reveal the control center.

Find and tap the output icon at the top right of the media widget. (Looks like a bunch of circles with a triangle under it.)

Select CarPlay from the output list. (It is likely currently set to Lucid Air 025.)

IMG_3841.jpeg

Thanks to @Bobby for pointing this out to me many months ago.

I'm sure that works, but there's a much, much simpler way to fix this in most cases.

Just swipe down from the top right corner of your phone to reveal the control center.

Find and tap the output icon at the top right of the media widget. (Looks like a bunch of circles with a triangle under it.)

Select CarPlay from the output list. (It is likely currently set to Lucid Air 025.)

View attachment 19266

Thanks to @Bobby for pointing this out to me many months ago.

Interesting. Let me try next time.

Back