• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Window trim uneven?

Eevee

Cars
Air Touring
Is this something I should bring up to service? Not sure how your guys window trim looks but it looks really uneven to me compared to the other side. Any reference from anyone else would be great! Just got my car a few days ago and I have a due bill appointment in a few weeks

Attachments

• 20230301_171200.jpg
    20230301_171200.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 148
  • 20230301_171152.jpg
    20230301_171152.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 138
Is this something I should bring up to service? Not sure how your guys window trim looks but it looks really uneven to me compared to the other side. Any reference from anyone else would be great! Just got my car a few days ago and I have a due bill appointment in a few weeks
Yeah, that looks uneven enough to bring up to service.

Yes that is bad. I complained about mine and it looked like this:
62A2F18E-0DD7-4E3C-B4F4-C6048E8E7F8F.jpeg

They realigned it and it’s good to go now.

Solid performance with dog in arm, too 😂

Thank you all I appreciate it, I'm definitely adding this to the list then!

Back