W Wayne New Member Joined Dec 4, 2024 Messages 3 Reaction score 3 Cars Gravity and Air Dec 31, 2024 #1 Where are decent photos of the supernova bronze metallic?
joec Referral Code - MX1KDTYY Moderator Verified Owner Supporting Member Joined May 1, 2022 Messages 6,497 Reaction score 10,359 Location San Francisco, CA Cars Air Touring Referral Code MX1KDTYY Dec 31, 2024 #2 Perhaps because Lucid hasn't made one yet? Upvote 0 Downvote
Adnillien Referral Code K9WIJHB0 Moderator Verified Owner Joined Aug 23, 2020 Messages 4,313 Reaction score 5,809 Location Paradise Valley, AZ Cars Air GT, Gravity GT Referral Code K9WIJHB0 Dec 31, 2024 #3 I have seen Green and Black at the factory earlier. I heard on Sunday that there was a white one at the factory but I did not see it. I agree with @joec, the bronze has not been made yet. Upvote 0 Downvote
I have seen Green and Black at the factory earlier. I heard on Sunday that there was a white one at the factory but I did not see it. I agree with @joec, the bronze has not been made yet.