White floor mats cleaner recommendations needed

imran

Cars
Lucid air GT
Looking for advice on how to clean white floor mats better. Despite using a fabric cleaner recommended on this group along with vigorous rubbing with a brunch and then vaccuming, my front mats are still quite dirty!! Pics of the cleaner and the mats lost cleaning are attached. Any suggestions on a stronger cleaner or other ways to restore the clean white look ? Thanx!

Attachments

• 535577B5-83A0-4016-94BF-03EEF52B5219.jpeg
    535577B5-83A0-4016-94BF-03EEF52B5219.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 134
  • 7E7FBDA9-028B-4FA7-B552-09945DB77B68.jpeg
    7E7FBDA9-028B-4FA7-B552-09945DB77B68.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 143
I'd vacuum first, then use Folex carpet cleaner or an upholstery cleaner. Failing that, shampoo to a foam and scrub, then hose off. But I don't have an Air yet.

Try ZEP Industrial Purple Cleaner with a small nail brush and soak up excess with micro towel, repeat if necessary. Be careful to dilute if you buy concentrated version. You can purchase at Home Depot or Lowes.

I have the white interior and honestly wish I didn't. Anyway, I've been using Tuff Stuff Multi-Purpose Foam Cleaner with great results. It's available at most auto parts stores, Walmart or Target. Works great on the mats as well as the trim around the floor wells. Spray on, wait 30-40 sec and then wipe with moist cloth or scrub if needed (I use a dobie pad for tough stains). Very happy with the results. Now, if I could only find some to fit.

I have the white interior and honestly wish I didn't. Anyway, I've been using Tuff Stuff Multi-Purpose Foam Cleaner with great results. It's available at most auto parts stores, Walmart or Target. Works great on the mats as well as the trim around the floor wells. Spray on, wait 30-40 sec and then wipe with moist cloth or scrub if needed (I use a dobie pad for tough stains). Very happy with the results. Now, if I could only find some to fit.
Tuff Stuff Multi-Purpose Foam Cleaner worked great to clean up some spots on the Santa Cruz carpets and mats. You can get it at Home Depot and Amazon.

Back