Where did the edit option go?

Weird I can edit if I start a thread but can't edit my own comment. I swear I could edit my comment in the past.

Looks like it depends on the forum. These comments are editable for me but my own posts inside Ordering/Pricing/Production/Delivery section is not.

Looks like it depends on the forum. These comments are editable for me but my own posts inside Ordering/Pricing/Production/Delivery section is not.

@Joe will look into this when he gets back on.

I am unable to reproduce this error.

@Joe will look into this when he gets back on.

I am unable to reproduce this error.

this is how it looks without edit button in the other sub section

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 9.04.14 PM.png

with edit button in this sub section

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 9.07.56 PM.png

As @Sandvinsd mentioned, there is a 10 minute time limit to edit your post.
Are there any ways to make exceptions? Or can the mods potentially edit posts? I primarily ask because of the stickied posts like this, which I have edited repeatedly as new things have been posted to consolidate everything into the top post.

Are there any ways to make exceptions? Or can the mods potentially edit posts? I primarily ask because of the stickied posts like this, which I have edited repeatedly as new things have been posted to consolidate everything into the top post.
Let me look more into this and I will update this thread.

Any update on this? I posted a reply to a comment in the Service/Warranty/Recalls > Tires & Wheels forum, and I misstated something (size of my wheels). I have no ability to edit or even delete/redo my comment, only the "report" option. Link to my comment-in-question: https://lucidowners.com/threads/has-anyone-replaced-tires-on-lucid-air.854/post-180190

View attachment 17484
This is a very old thread but edit is limited to a few minutes, after that a Mod will have to edit. I will fix it for you.

Back