Where can I sell my Lucid Air Pure reservation?

Offsz

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
Hi all, I was browsing through the forum and I do not see anywhere I can possibly sell/transfer a reservation. Has anyone ever done that? I know it is a very common thing for Tesla.

This Question has been asked before and I believe the answer was that Lucid does not allow this. Then again you can go ahead and receive the car and sell it on your own.

Hi all, I was browsing through the forum and I do not see anywhere I can possibly sell/transfer a reservation. Has anyone ever done that? I know it is a very common thing for Tesla.
Hi! How are you? I have the same question. Did you manage to transfer your Lucid to someone else? Does Lucid company allow to transfer reservations to someone else? Thank you in advance for your reply!

Hi! How are you? I have the same question. Did you manage to transfer your Lucid to someone else? Does Lucid company allow to transfer reservations to someone else? Thank you in advance for your reply!
Your contract prohibits this. You can try to call them and beg your way out of the deposit but this is unlikely as you signed a contract stating that it is nonrefundable. At this point your only option is to buy the car and resell it. It is important to read all of the fine print in contracts before you sign them!

Back